• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2013 |OT| The Spontaneous Combustion of Bryan Danielson & Cena Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enfinit

That's the first match since MITB '11 where I was yelling at the TV screen and clapping to myself. Had a grin on my face the whole time. Only Punk.

I say it's a great match, but once again they involve Heyman strongly. What's with making Bork needing help? Dude is huge and more athletic than 95% of the roster.

Hell the only reason Eddie beat him is because he reversed the F5 to a DDT onto a belt, and Goldberg came out minute before spearing Lesnar.

Thing is, it had to be a terrible finish after the Triple H WM ego-stroke debacle; you cannot have Lesnar barrel through a legitimate top star when you have had a moribund retiree inflict a defeat.

McNei1y

Lesnar is leaving?

I want Lesnar to wrestle much more frequently. The guy has always been a powerhouse and he's awesome to watch. I think some of the other talent could benefit from wrestling him.

Slizeezyc

Amazing stuff. Always love watching Brock with smaller guys because he gets to be even more of a freak and he's so good at selling offense -- most underrated part of his skill.

zychi

Banned
Great match. I had no idea who was going to win. Usually you can tell in Punk matches.

I hope we get one more between Bork and Punk with no Paul at ringside.

AJ SQUATS <3

SLUT IT UP,
come on, sluttin' it up,
SLUT IT UP,
come on, sluttin' it up,
SLUT IT UP,
come on, sluttin' it up,
SLUT IT UP,
You know she's coming and she's coming just to come slut it up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom