• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2013 |OT| The Spontaneous Combustion of Bryan Danielson & Cena Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
Can you imagine how great it would have been if Bork had never left? He would be a GOAT for sure.

Nah, I like Bork, but he benefited from feuding with some of the best ever. Bork's awesome, but he needed to venture out. He was handed the UFC title tho.

If he stayed in WWE, he'd be in a continuous feud with Cena, HHH and Mark Henry over and over. He may have become what Cena is now, and everyone would be sick of him

tj hazuki

@piersmorgan 3m

Easy win for The Beast @BrockLesnar - though even I could take CM Punk. Looks a bit weedy in the flesh.... #WWESummerSlam

Punk would destroy Piers.

Zep

Banned
Lesnar is leaving?

I want Lesnar to wrestle much more frequently. The guy has always been a powerhouse and he's awesome to watch. I think some of the other talent could benefit from wrestling him.

I think the fact that he doesn't work week to week brings a certain anticipation. A part time schedule is perfect for someone like him.

strobogo

Banned
Nah, I like Bork, but he benefited from feuding with some of the best ever. Bork's awesome, but he needed to venture out. He was handed the UFC title tho.

If he stayed in WWE, he'd be in a continuous feud with Cena, HHH and Mark Henry over and over. He may have become what Cena is now, and everyone would be sick of him

If he had stayed, Cena wouldn't have been the face of WWE for 10 years. Bork improved at the most ridiculous rate I've ever seen someone improve. If he had stayed around even 2 more years, he would have been prime Vader levels. He was already getting extremely close to that. He only had 2 years on the full time roster and he was one of the best in the world when he left.

The Divas match should have been saved for this spot. Totally unfair to these guys.

McNei1y

I think the fact that he doesn't work week to week brings a certain anticipation. A part time schedule is perfect for someone like him.

I was definitely hyped so the anticipation part is true. I just think his moveset and gimmick is so awesome that some of the newer talent (not named HHH and Cena) could benefit from just competing against him. I guess what I'm saying is I wish the booking was better (except for this Punk/Lesnar match. Absolutely perfect).

If he had stayed, Cena wouldn't have been the face of WWE for 10 years. Bork improved at the most ridiculous rate I've ever seen someone improve. If he had stayed around even 2 more years, he would have been prime Vader levels. He was already getting extremely close to that. He only had 2 years on the full time roster and he was one of the best in the world when he left.
This.Cena basically took Brock's sopt.

ZIGZAG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom