• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2013 |OT| The Spontaneous Combustion of Bryan Danielson & Cena Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showaddy

Big E needs some shorts. Damn this pinfall camera angle.

GBisY.gif

zychi

Banned
If he had stayed, Cena wouldn't have been the face of WWE for 10 years. Bork improved at the most ridiculous rate I've ever seen someone improve. If he had stayed around even 2 more years, he would have been prime Vader levels. He was already getting extremely close to that. He only had 2 years on the full time roster and he was one of the best in the world when he left.

The Divas match should have been saved for this spot. Totally unfair to these guys.

Brock's character would have gone stale because of the shitty writers. Cena is actually the best person to go through the boring years as champ because he was already boring. Punk's "rant" is when it got a little better. Brock being part-time is perfect for him, it leaves an anticipation and he still looks dominant, even when he loses to Cena or whoever. I can't wait for Bork's next match, I don't even care who its against.

If he stayed, he'd be Cena to me, where I don't care who he wrestles, I just want him to lose. Having Punk and DB against Cena is the only reason I'm actually watching main events lately.

Duck Dynasty Michaels giving props to Bork and Punk. Also I agree with Booker, I'm not a big fan of Del Rio but tonight was one of his best matches.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Well there you have it. John Cena is the clear underdog in this match.

Ziggler may be my favorite in-ring performer. He's up there with Bryan, DEFINITELY. I love the way he sells stuff, reminds me a lot of HBK. However, I would turn down the yelling. He's screaming during any submission move and it's pretty irritating honestly haha

LMAO what Booker?? Comparing ADR vs Christian to Brock vs Punk?? Are you high?
I think he highlighted the fact the show was not in fact a 2-match show. It really has been a solid show, except for Kane/Wyatt.

If this next match turns out good, then it will have been another solid WWE PPV.

But unfortunately HHH is involved.

strobogo

Banned
Brock's character would have gone stale because of the shitty writers. Cena is actually the best person to go through the boring years as champ because he was already boring. Punk's "rant" is when it got a little better. Brock being part-time is perfect for him, it leaves an anticipation and he still looks dominant, even when he loses to Cena or whoever. I can't wait for Bork's next match, I don't even care who its against.

If he stayed, he'd be Cena to me, where I don't care who he wrestles, I just want him to lose. Having Punk and DB against Cena is the only reason I'm actually watching main events lately.

I guess. There were a LOT of shitty guys in that period right after Bork left. I'd like to think WWE would have been way better with him, but they did have him doing milk drinking contests and kissing Kurt Angle even before he left, but he always delivered in the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom