• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroBot

RESTART THE MATCH

jack-nicholson.gif

These women were definitely wrestling above their skill level. A few botches here and there. Some great spots though. The division has come a long way. That was opposite of bathroom break. Great match.

I think it's more sasha has a history of doing dangerous shit that looks nasty as hell. I've seen people say the same about big es suiciders dive. Also botches are always bad to see

I suppose it's an innovative way to get smart fans to think the in-ring action is real.

lupin23rd

I kind of expected Ric to come down and interfere given that Dana was banned from ringside, kind of opposite from last time. Oh well.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I liked the finish better than the match. It wasn't bad, but the RAW match was pretty tight, this one had a couple of spots that just didn't work.

Cagey

Banned
Much like watching someone try to kill themselves for fifty bucks at a CZW show , this women's match was extremely tense.

dream

Great freakin match. Now that women are viewed as athletes, it's time to start doing these Hashimoto-style stiff matches where they just beat the shit out of each other.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how Charlotte winning convinces y'all some kind of shoot issue behind the scenes (that's completely made up) is happening.

That is the definition of "getting worked."

Good move for Charlotte to win. There's nobody built for Sasha or even Charlotte to feud with.

So again with the Charlotte and Sasha show.

If Sasha really got popped...Then I don't think she'll recover. Vince reportedly doesn't like her much as it is and now this? Her career might be dead as we know it :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom