• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate the return of all a japan women

fJgyJfS.gif
Sasha would have landed on her head and neck.

Just because Big E isn't here to try and kill himself with a suicide dive, doesn't mean you get to pull this card.

You're on the list now, "friend"

Well, doesn't it seem a little strange that a lot of smart fans here are chomping at the bit for Daniel Bryan to get back in the ring despite his health issues, while begging Sasha Banks to dial it down?

If Sasha really got popped...Then I don't think she'll recover. Vince reportedly doesn't like her much as it is and now this? Her career might be dead as we know it :(.
Vince's issue is that she could be the next Daniel Bryan I think in terms of how reckless her moves can be.

So...this match isn't helping him change his mind.

styl3s

Finn throwing it off to make people think the club is gonna help him when in reality the new RAW club leader is going to be our lord and savior crossfit jesus

Pikma

Banned
I like how Charlotte winning convinces y'all some kind of shoot issue behind the scenes (that's completely made up) is happening.

That is the definition of "getting worked."
You're telling me everything surrounding the match, and of course the match itself, was completely normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom