• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only person who MIGHT get a talking-to re: that match is Charlotte for failing to drop Sasha in the right spot. Otherwise, the match wasn't particularly sloppier than most WWE matches.

rrc1594

tumblr_mvv2nkJYIf1sookfro1_400.gif

Where is this from?

kirblar

I like how Charlotte winning convinces y'all some kind of shoot issue behind the scenes (that's completely made up) is happening.

That is the definition of "getting worked."
The people getting popped are all ex FCW/NXT people, except for Del Rio. Something weird is up.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
They definitely wouldn't have taken the belt off Sasha so quickly if she wasn't suspended. Guess it's true.

FINALLY a Bullet Club tease with Balor. Only been waiting 8 months for even a hint of it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Alright time to follow up with an Apollo Crews match I'm sure this will be amazing. Like all Apollo Creed matches.

I love Sasha, and I thought that match was great, but if she continues the way she's going she'll be in a wheelchair before she hits 40.

As for the finish, as I said earlier it makes sense because it allows the feud to continue and makes the women look evenly matched. It allows them to build other challengers, namely Nia, while they continue the Sasha/Charlotte story. The suspension stuff is just paranoia.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Miz isn't wretched anymore and Maryse is hot so I'm fine if he wins. Not sure how well the match will go since Miz's talent is limited and Crews is still new to WWE's style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom