• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

styl3s

No matter what order the matches went, someone would claim BS. Either the new Universal title is defined down or SD as a brand is defined down. It's a no-win. And you shouldn't do them back to back. Need to bring the crowd down.
Brock is the only title that matters that's why he is the main event.

Foggy

And people actually thought that a Lesnar main event would let the WWE not have one belt look more valuable than the other. The booking tonight is mega cornball.

Pikma

Banned
Wait, the random Women's division tag match is still to come too?

Who booked this garbage, why bury the best feud they got going right now

Exodust

Banned
Ambrose is trash in the ring but man that promo showed he can talk. And whether or not I like him he's over. So at least the face champion gets cheers for once.

njean777

I never understood why they would ever put their main belt match before any match. It's your own companies belt ffs. Why in the world would you ever do this?

Syder

I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD!

tumblr_nyjm2drZkQ1ufbwoco1_400.gif

They need to pull the trigger on Ziggler. Even if he only has a month long reign, the promo work by him has been too good and it'd be a missed opportunity if they didn't put the belt on him here.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Women's tag is always the come down match. So much for giving divas a chance. Whats the over under on a roll up win?

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I expect Dean to retain (which I'm okay with as I like him a lot), but I really hope Dolph pulls it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom