• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

galvatron

I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD!

tumblr_nyjm2drZkQ1ufbwoco1_400.gif

OMG

HAHAHAHA

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
TND is the current record holder and before that was London and Kendrick, and TBK is with the company.

Big already had his and nobody cared. Vince can't wait for Cass. Cass vs Reigns vs Corbin for the title in two wrestlemanias.
The actual record holder is Demolition

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
They need to pull the trigger on Ziggler. Even if he only has a month long reign, the promo work by him has been too good and it'd be a missed opportunity if they didn't put the belt on him here.

ZIggler not winning is the most sure thing in this PPV, and there is no reason to pull the trigger on him. Ambrose is over, Styles vs Ambrose is the next logical feud, and I'm hoping that we get Broken Dolph Ziggler after he takes the L tonight. I do think he'll get cart blanche to reinvent his persona.

Menome

Had an unavoidable bathroom break, I come back to find that Ziggler is apparently planning to jet off into space in the 1960s after the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom