• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Ambrose-Ziggler
Rusev-Reigns
Rollins-Balor
Lesnar-Orton

I guess? Two fours for four matches?

No matter what order the matches went, someone would claim BS. Either the new Universal title is defined down or SD as a brand is defined down. It's a no-win.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I hope Ziggles wins just so I can see that dude on Reddit pour a bottom of Tabasco sauce in his b-hole

No matter what order the matches went, someone would claim BS. Either the new Universal title is defined down or SD as a brand is defined down. It's a no-win. And you shouldn't do them back to back. Need to bring the crowd down.

PuUw9Yp.jpg

And that's a #shoot

Kinda wish the brand split never happened. Dean doesn't deserve to be treated like this..His match is literally before the fuckin US title match.

Silexx

There's been a change in the card and the 6 women tag match is now the main event because both Randy and Lesnar got popped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom