• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO. US champ after the Universal Title?
8SQTKqy.gif

They know who brings in the ticket sales, Friend.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Really, Roman/Rusev is the 2nd last match? Who booked this crap?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Seth really should win but it would be pretty random to bury the Demon. Then again he does it every PPV so he has to loss with it.

Iceman829

This should've been the last match, but old man Vince will put his beefcakes in the top spots. It's like CM Punk booking where he never headlined a PPV. The US title should never be above the top 2 titles in the order of booking.

It's time for SETH FREAKING ROLLINS now though. Roman can put me to sleep later

I take it that I didn't miss much after the AJ/Cena match judging by the reactions here.

Now here comes Finn with his long-ass, but awesome entrance.

Put Kai-en-tai in the Hall of Fame!

UberTag

So a Samoan nobody likes and a part time performer takes more precedence than a UNIVERSAL title???

No wonder WWE has no stars.
Vince's boys will always take precedence over the title matches for belts that can't be called belts.
They might as well lug around purses for as much as they mean anything.
And the sad part is, the titles really SHOULD mean something seeing how they're wholly incapable of booking feuds and storylines around anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom