• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikma

Banned
There's a picture of Orton's cut on twitter. It looks like a butt. That was a legit elbow.
Of course it was an elbow, it was pretty fucking telling those first elbows were real as fuck. Unless you're a wrasslingaffer and you're so terrified of getting worked that you end up getting worked thinking a shoot work is simply a worked work because you're too smart to fall for it

Why is Sasha getting suspended?

This better not be true.
tumblr_oad7ov3weY1u3bhkao2_400.gif

dream

You guys have a dude who just beat #8 ranked HW Mark Hunt in a legit fight and you want him to be doing rasslin finishers and reversals.

Heroman

Banned
Wasn't her first big PPV match. She's established and the fans like her a lot. It makes sense for her and Charlotte to trade wins for a bit. Makes them seem like even competitors and keeps the feud going, which gives them more time to build other women (like Nia) for a shot after these two are done.
Sasha shouldn't have won on raw in the first place if she was going to lose 3 weeks later. Also I meant to say it Sasha first big single match. It just poor booking you do that shit on the raw after or on the next ppv.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Yesterday I was livid that the best wrestler (Sami Zayn) didn't have a match for Summer Slam. Now I'm ecstatic he wasn't a part of that shitshow. Few bright spots on that card like E&C/JeriKO, Women's Botchamania, AJ/Cena, Seth/Balor (if you can look past the awful belt and shitty crowd reaction). Otherwise pretty terrible PPV.

Redditor may be on to something:

Roman wrecked Rusev.

Lesnar wrecked Orton.

Roman WILL be the one to beat Lesnar. That man is still getting his stupid bullshit push

Fox318

I loved every fucking minute of that, especially the finish. RKO going limp from one of the elbows was a great touch, and I respect him so much for always being willing to put his body on the line to tell a story. Just an unbelievable match. The thing you guys have to understand is that's what a real fight looks like.
YOURE MY BOY DREAM

Randy doesnt deserve that. So fucked up that Lesnar legit opened him up like that. Maybe Im overreacting and it was an accident, but it just seems a bit too far

Edzi

Redditor may be on to something:

Roman wrecked Rusev.

Lesnar wrecked Orton.

Roman WILL be the one to beat Lesnar. That man is still getting his stupid bullshit push

You know, I don't think I'd mind Roman beating Brock at this point. Lesnar needs to lose, and if Roman is booked as a heelish monster powerhouse and there's no belt on the line, then I don't see a problem with it.

The amount of Finn hate is just hilarious at this point. Like wat?

Pretty sure it's only happening on GAF. I don't get it either.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I thought it was a pretty good PPV. Really enjoyed like 4 matches and the women had a nice showcase in the title match. Thats pretty damn good.

I liked the finish too, definitely something to talk about.

Edit: the shame was that the crowd was DEAD after AJ/Cena

Wagram

PPV was pretty awful to be honest. So many terrible booking decisions.

and holy shit and Charlotte damn near killing Sasha. Worst botch i've seen in a long ass time by Charlotte there.

He had the worst NXT title reign of anyone. I'm not sure why anyone should be excited for the same thing on the main roster.

Yet he was/is still massively over. Literally the first thing I saw in the nXt Takeover thread was that it wasn't going to be weighed down by a Finn Balor match, when he and KO actually put on a very good match themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom