• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2017 |OT| We Will Heel

Yeah, I got more out of a AoP/Sanity tag match than I've got out of the Summerslam card so far. The reveal that Wolfe was a secret super hoss after he was made to look like a 4 foot tag partner in peril jobber since his debut was one of the best moments of the night

Yeah, last night was Wolfe's coming out party for sure

Guys I don't care about this match at all. I'm just gonna post one more Nikki Cross gif and try to beat Oil Ocean in Sonic Mania once and for all.

7Vcp3gr.gif

bless her

Hex

Banned
Bray Wyatt- Eater of worlds, Breakfast, Second Breakfast,` Elevenses, Luncheon. Afternoon Tea, Dinner, Supper , and a sensible desert.

I refuse to say Jojo

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
they should go straight into Balor's entrance without turning the lights on

ShadyK54

I just hate the fact they have away that Balor was gonna rock the DEMON KANG getup on Raw.

We all knew it would come anyway, but still. Should've just left it at Finn's tease.

Kimawolf

Why doesnt Bray just teleport and hit him now. Or maybe turn the walkway to maggots or something.

Maybe.. BOOGIEMAN will come back and interfere!

Top Bottom