• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2017 |OT| We Will Heel

UberTag

I find it outright insufferable whenever they have Cole speak for the wrestlers and outlay their backstory. Can you imagine if he did that horseshit for the Ultimate Warrior back in the day instead of allowing him to cut his own promos? Because that's what they would have done.

Guys I don't care about this match at all. I'm just gonna post one more Nikki Cross gif and try to beat Oil Ocean in Sonic Mania once and for all.

7Vcp3gr.gif

bless her
I like how she looks here better

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Ya know how ya'll go on about Ember looking like a dweeb? Why don't get get 5 pages of that whenever this nerd shows up?

I think she's really good, but she looks like she's having way too much fun coming to the ring for a...werewolf? Is she a werewolf? Either way, at least Balor looks like he's treating the whole dumb thing seriously.

Mahonay

Banned
Dude is clearly over as fuck with the crowd so I'm likely in the wrong, but I find this demon king shit so incredibly cornball. He's like 4'8 and 89 pounds soaking wet with boots on. He doesn't suddenly become intimidating with some children's birthday party face paint on.
Why are you watching WWE. Most of it is childish.

Tagyhag

I know it's beating a dead horse, but I absolutely HATE how the announcers have to emphasize on how much different he his with the make-up.

He literally has NO NEW MOVES.

NO DIFFERENT AGGRESSION.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wrestling fans acting tough calling Finn a nerd because of the facepaint are hilarious. Youre watching wrestling, fake fighting with guys in underwear.

Its like when Magic The Gathering fans make fun of Pokemon fans...youre both fucking nerds playing card games.

UberTag

I know it's beating a dead horse, but I absolutely HATE how the announcers have to emphasize on how much different he his with the make-up.

NO DIFFERENT AGGRESSION.
You know where we could watch this guy use new moves and different aggression?
By watching Prince Devitt matches in New Japan.

Menome

NO DIFFERENT AGGRESSION.

I beg your pardon but he clearly crawled on the floor for ten seconds in the ring.

I think she's really good, but she looks like she's having way too much fun coming to the ring for a...werewolf? Is she a werewolf? Either way, at least Balor looks like he's treating the whole dumb thing seriously.

*shrugs* She just comes off like a cosplayer which is fine with me. Finn comes off as whatever the cybergoth demon equivalent of a furry is.

Speak for yourself, I think Ember's awesome.

Ember is awesome!

Top Bottom