• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Survivor Series 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I expected this PPV to be a load of hot shit but so far expectations have been exceeded. Man, remember Takeover last night? What a show.

I just joined. SD going 0-2 has to be mean SD is winning the main event. No way Vince completely crushes one brand by having them go winless.

Forgot that Takeover was last night also. I need to get on that after this PPV

cordy

Banned
Watch, we'll find out Taker didn't warn the women and tag team because the women are "women" and the men are "betas" so they don't matter.

Taker's new gimmick is a sexist elitist.

I can't entirely remember how the last one ended? it was 50/50 booking right? so....
WE NEED THE RUBBER MATCH SERIES

It was one of the most annoying finishes ever. Ruined what would have been a MOTY candidate with some dumb we're both too hurt.

Kendrick is so good too bad they're giving the belt to boring ass Kalisto because 205 Live is after Smackdown so obviously the division is going to Smackdown.

Tom Nook

Results so far:
Preshow
Tony Nese, Drew Gulak and Ariya Daivari vs. Noam Dar, TJ Perkins and Rich Swann

Luke Harper vs. Kane

Main Show
Team RAW (Bayley, Alicia Fox, Sasha Banks, Nia Jax, RAW Women's Champion Charlotte)
vs. Team SmackDown (Natalya, Carmella, Alexa Bliss, Naomi, SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch)

Sami Zayn vs. The Miz

Team RAW (The New Day, Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows, Sheamus & Cesaro, Enzo Amore & Big Cass, The Shining Stars) vs. Team SmackDown (Heath Slater, Rhyno, Zack Ryder, Mojo Rawley, American Alpha, The Usos)

Kusagari

Yeah, Kendrick is definitely going to do something to get DQ'd and thus retain the title while inadvertently moving the brand to SD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom