• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Survivor Series 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

So much for Sami getting fired by a pissed.of Steph.

Fuck Steph needs to be a heel. Not whatever she is now.
If she goes back to being a heel, she'll once again receive no comeuppance and emasculate the talent again.

She just needs to get the hell off of television.

Results so far:
Preshow
Tony Nese, Drew Gulak and Ariya Daivari vs. Noam Dar, TJ Perkins and Rich Swann

Luke Harper vs. Kane

Main Show
Team RAW (Bayley, Alicia Fox, Sasha Banks, Nia Jax, RAW Women's Champion Charlotte)
vs. Team SmackDown (Natalya, Carmella, Alexa Bliss, Naomi, SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch)

Sami Zayn vs. The Miz

Team RAW (The New Day, Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows, Sheamus & Cesaro, Enzo Amore & Big Cass, The Shining Stars) vs. Team SmackDown (Heath Slater, Rhyno, Zack Ryder, Mojo Rawley, American Alpha, The Usos)

Thanks for this. I was about to search what I'd missed.

It was a really good gimmick when it was his last chance in the CWC. Then he got a 100 chances and still kept the gimmick.
In fairness he's been fine this year.

But I just never liked him, not as Spanky, not in the hooliganz and especially not when he first tried THE Brian Kendrick gimmick which was basically like watching a jobber masquerading as his master HBK complete with bootleg Diesel.

ScribbleD

The best thing that could happen right now is for Kalisto to win and bring the Cruiserweight division to Smackdown where they can actually be utilized properly

Gurrry

I have no idea how theyre going to last for another 2 and a half hours. What matches are even left? This one, the other survivor series match and goldberg lesnar are all that is left right?

I feel like this would have more of the point if D-Bry actually brought in one of the decent performers in CWC to take the belt as opposed to a guy who's done nothing buy botch on the main roster.

Kusagari

Don't forget that the first 5 minutes of Goldberg/Lesnar will probably be them just pacing around the ring staring at each other.

Ithil

Just realized they got a video package for this match because they needed a few minutes to put the purple ropes on.

Aw did something happen? Sami has no reason to stay on RAW.

Steph said Sami lost, Mick said yeah but Maryse rang the bell and Steph being that awesome heel said... yeah you're right not fully his fault amd then moved on to be excited for Raw winning the matches that didn't have a title on the line.

So looks like she forgives him...

Wagram

Hmm. I still think Raw will win the Men's match as well. That Taker storyline needs to advance. Kendrick will probably lose.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why are crowds so dead for these Cruiserweight matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom