• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE TLC 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
owch
1480911361855a4s3z.jpg

ReiGun

The Miz/Bryan feud is great because both sides are right.

Bryan is a pretty bad GM who has given a jobber like Ellsworth more opportunities than most of the Smackdown locker room.

Miz is only where he's at because of that Talking Smack promo. Before that, he was a joke and everyone wanted him gone. Now, he's stepped up and people are actually into him for the first time.

I don't really know how they can end this since Bryan can't wrestle. Or maybe it doesn't need to end. Maybe Miz and Daniel Bryan will just hate each other forever.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Miz is only where he's at because of that Talking Smack promo. Before that, he was a joke and everyone wanted him gone. Now, he's stepped up and people are actually into him for the first time.

That's nto true. He was having a great IC title reign before that. He was still the best midcard champion they had before the Talking Smack thing.

ReiGun

That's nto true. He was having a great IC title reign before that. He was still the best midcard champion they had before the Talking Smack thing.

I'd argue Rusev was the better midcard champion at the time. Either way, you can't deny that promo changed how people view The Miz and that his work has improved. No one was calling for Miz to get another main event push or what have you before this summer.

I'm kind of upset that Carmella will probably fade into the background. She did some good work for this feud. Improved a lot with it.

They should have just had Natalya run in during the match to attack Nikki and then Carmella can pin her. That way Carmella wins but Nikki doesn't lose one on one and Natalya is still revealed as the attacker.

Also I'm guessing RIP to Nattie's GOAT crazy cat lady who quotes 80's songs gimmick.

I'm kind of upset that Carmella will probably fade into the background. She did some good work for this feud. Improved a lot with it.

They should have just had Natalya run in during the match to attack Nikki and then Carmella can pin her. That way Carmella wins but Nikki doesn't lose one on one and Natalya is still revealed as the attacker.

Also I'm guessing RIP to Nattie's GOAT crazy cat lady who quotes 80's songs gimmick.

They just don't have enough women on SD. They can only really support two feuds' worth of women at once.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
It's only good if Bryan has been cleared to do one match. Because otherwise it can't be paid off.

I don't agree. Bryan doesn't need to wrestle for this to be hot. It's getting a bunch of heat on the Miz and he's delivering the promos of his life.

norm9

That Rumble preview was pretty great, though im biased since it's my favorite ppv.

I don't agree. Bryan doesn't need to wrestle for this to be hot. It's getting a bunch of heat on the Miz and he's delivering the promos of his life.

It'll be Miz vs Bryan's mentored wrestler at Wrestlemania.

AColdDay

Me and my wife legit enjoyed finding out what song Natty was quoting each week. I hope that doesn't end.

They just don't have enough women on SD. They can only really support two feuds' worth of women at once.
Raw isn't doing better. Smackdown does the most with what it has. It made Nikki vs Carmella a decent feud, meanwhile Raw gets Bayley boring chants by having her arm-wrestle Dana Brooke.

I really hope they turn Nikki heel soon enough. I can't see face Nikki vs face Becky for 'Mania and I can only hope WWE aren't dumb enough to turn Becky heel for it.

norm9

Mine too.

That and Survivor Series when it's well done.

My only worry about January is Brock/Goldberg overshadowing everyone and tossing everyone out so they don't get their moments. Nexus did that one year, and if I wasn't a fan of Nexus, I'd have been really mad.

Raw isn't doing better. Smackdown does the most with what it has. It made Nikki vs Carmella a decent feud, meanwhile Raw gets Bayley boring chants by having her arm-wrestle Dana Brooke.

I really hope they turn Nikki heel soon enough. I can't see face Nikki vs face Becky for 'Mania and I can only hope WWE aren't dumb enough to turn Becky heel for it.

I agree with you. SD just has better writing.

That's not too surprising though considering who the head writer is.

My only worry about January is Brock/Goldberg overshadowing everyone and tossing everyone out so they don't get their moments. Nexus did that one year, and if I wasn't a fan of Nexus, I'd have been really mad.

Please don't remind me of the Nexus. Saddest time for me. They fucked that up more than the Invasion

ReiGun

Carmella really needed that win tonight. Right now, she just looks like a loser and there's no reason to really get invested in her.

Carmella really needed that win tonight. Right now, she just looks like a loser and there's no reason to really get invested in her.
I just don't get it when they had the perfect opportunity if they just had Natalya run out to help Carmella beat down Nikki.

But from Natalya's brief promo I guess she's gonna try denying her involvement so we're gonna get that dragged out a few weeks.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Re-watched it. AJ got sliced by the 4 chairs and received a bigger gash when Ambrose slammed him with a chair. OUCH!

AJ killing himself for our pleasure and not a god damned single one of us is worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom