• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE TLC 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Was Miz always this good and natural on the mic?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
LAZY HACK! HOLY SHIT A++++++++++++++++++++++

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm sorry but Maryse is terrible. Miz being good is on Miz himself.

NastyBook

DB winding Miz up again!
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

ElRenoRaven

Talking Smack elevates Smackdown's brand so much it's unbelievable.

Really does. Wonder how much is shoot and how much isn't. I remember reports saying DB was pretty pissed off the last time they were together and they were gonna keep them apart. And they end in the middle of that. Goddamn it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Should I watch 205 live from last week btw?

Noooooooooooooo why did it ended? This was going so fucking great.

Talking Smack almost outdid the PPV tonight if it wasn't for AJ's phenomenal performance.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The cut off was PERFECT. It ended before they go to the point where they were talking themselves in circles and it left in the middle of what looked like a realistically heated argument. This feud is FIRE.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The cut off was PERFECT. It ended before they go to the point where they were talking themselves in circles and it left in the middle of what looked like a realistically heated argument. This feud is FIRE.
It's only good if Bryan has been cleared to do one match. Because otherwise it can't be paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom