• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX 360 NBA 2K11 Thread of second round virgins and bogus alley oops

Smokey

we've been here before, we know what to expect. how will the knicks handle adversity?

we can try again tomorrow

Smokey

nba-trophy_full.jpg

deron_williams_top_50_2.jpg

LEAGUE MVP

Deron Williams with 38 pts, 10 assists, and 5 rebounds in Game 6. He dazzled the Garden in the 4th quarter with an unbelievable 15 points in a row for the Rockets, all coming off of 3pters.

Said Williams "I told my team I'm not going back to Houston without that trophy. In the 4th quarter I knew it was my time, and I told my team leggo".

The Houston Rockets continue their NBA2K dynasty and will prepare for another title run in October.

DCX

DCX
Yea, Deron and Granger traded threes like hot potato and Iggy was unstoppable. Nothing you can do, i did my best against the sea of double teaming and a myriad of zones. You did all you could to stop me...all i did was set my players to play tight D lol

With this series i will announce my intentions to take a year leave of absence from all online leagues. Got alot going on in the coming months and need to concentrate all my free time into my life. I'll be online to play the odd game here and there.

Peace

DCX

Top Bottom