• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX 360 NBA 2K11 Thread of second round virgins and bogus alley oops

DMczaf said:
We need to set up some My Crew tonight!

So I can get my final achievement.

we tried this a while ago. I created the crew as the sole admin, and then 2k wouldn't let me back in because it said that I was not a part of the crew, and when I tried making/joining a new one it wouldn't let me, because it said I was already in a crew.

l
o
l

ecnal

shiiiiiiiiieeeeeeet.

well smokey and i couldn't get a single game in yesterday. got DC'd multiple times.

daw840

Everyone who picked up Fight Night Champion in here should join up with my buddies gym "The Lone Rangers" for some fights.

DCX

DCX
Lance and Smokey hows it going? Tonight is the deadline but i can extend it till tomorrow and then we really need to start moving forward. I kinda want to play normal games before NCAA comes out.

DCX

Smokey

Make it hard deadline tomorrow please. We were playing a game a night, but didn't get to get one in last night (and I don't know yet know if I can go tonight).

ecnal

Smokey said:
Make it hard deadline tomorrow please. We were playing a game a night, but didn't get to get one in last night (and I don't know yet know if I can go tonight).

ya, i'm fine with this. we can get however many games it takes to finish the series tomorrow.

DCX

DCX
Kevin-Durant-2010.jpg

DCX

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
Damn, this series is heating up. I don't think I have ever seen Smokey get played to 7.
Deron is nasty...dude is clutch and always hits the big shot. Redd is cheesy as fuck, same category as JR Smith and Jraw.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
3-2

It is time to put the New York Knickerbockers out of their misery.
Knicks are ready to bring this shit to Htown...we aint going down without swinging

DCX

Top Bottom