• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX 360 NBA 2K11 Thread of second round virgins and bogus alley oops

yeah let me pick a different team since it's fantasy, I might not use the heat

i'll think about this. arena design matters too! give me the knicks dcx!

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
yeah let me pick a different team since it's fantasy, I might not use the heat

i'll think about this. arena design matters too! give me the knicks dcx!
Quoted for the save!!

DCX

So how often would you guys play a week? I'm assuming some games would be against the CPU if you're using 26 teams? And I'm terrible so expect a lot of easy wins. lol

Edit: After playing offline, I remember how much I hate this game. I don't know if I can do it. What kind of sliders do you use?

Don't consider mine a hard commitment.

I've been playing the game a bit and plays seem to get broken off almost right away. I can stand there and the play will basically say a screen is about to come from Ilgauskas...and then the play breaks off and Z stands there. Wow, 2k.

DCX

DCX
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
So how often would you guys play a week? I'm assuming some games would be against the CPU if you're using 26 teams? And I'm terrible so expect a lot of easy wins. lol

Edit: After playing offline, I remember how much I hate this game. I don't know if I can do it. What kind of sliders do you use?
It wont be 26 teams, it will be 12.

DCX

DCX said:
Yes..we have 12 gents..

DCX

Don't count me totally in yet. I need to see if this game really is as broken as it has been the past few days.

Seriously, trying to run a play that gets broken within a few seconds every time? What am I doing wrong?

DCX

DCX
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Are most of you guys east coast or ? I'm just trying to figure out if there are problems with schedules.
A decent split. Some i really don't know lol. We are pretty good about playing on people's time, we always work it out.

DCX

ecnal

just go in to last season's league and you can view them there...

i think it's under settings some where -- maybe league settings.

DCX

DCX
Ok i need gametags. I sent invites to:

1- DCX- Knicks
2- Smokey- Rockets
3- Pheenix- Pacers
4- CB3- Bucks
5- DMczaf- Bulls

6- Baby Milo- Sixers
7- WITNESS2K9- Warriors
8- Ecnal- Kings i think lol
9- daw840- Nuggets
10- Ferny73- Lakers
11- Zaraki_Kenpachi- Thunder
12- Vestal- Heat

Vestal, Zaraki, Ferny, and Milo..need your gamertags brahs.

Password is knicks

DCX

DCX said:
Ok i need gametags. I sent invites to:

1- DCX- Knicks
2- Smokey- Rockets
3- Pheenix- Pacers
4- CB3- Bucks
5- DMczaf- Bulls

6- Baby Milo- Sixers
7- WITNESS2K9- Warriors
8- Ecnal- Kings i think lol
9- daw840- Nuggets
10- Ferny73- Lakers
11- Zaraki_Kenpachi- Thunder
12- Vestal- Heat

Vestal, Zaraki, Ferny, and Milo..need your gamertags brahs.

Password is knicks

DCX

Can you use the sonics jersey for the thunder? If not I'll be the raptors.

ecnal

If draft is Friday I can only do 10pm est. Saturday I can do 9-10 est -- or any other suggestion most likely.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
2K Sports has confirmed that there will be no further patching of NBA 2K11. Yesterday what we now know to represent the final patch was released and delivered 3D capability along with fixing an issue causing disconnects in unranked online games. That followed up the one gameplay and feedback related patch that arrived in November.

As noted in the year-in-review article, in which NBA 2K11 received top game honors, the post-release support has been disappointing. It is surprising that a game the stature of NBA 2K11 would get only one true patch. There may not be any game-breaking issues but there certainly are a laundry list of things that could have been improved upon. Online play will remain problematic, while shot release timing and play-calling in My Player mode (two areas that complaints arose out of following that earlier main patch) thus will remain as-is.

NBA 2K11 has become the “Madden” of basketball gaming, and as such should be held to similar standards and expectations. Madden 11 received five patches, is nearing 20 roster updates, and has provided a good stream of downloadable content. For 2K to take that next step and sustain the popularity of the series as well as be considered more than just a sports game they’ll want to put forth more of an effort post-release in the future.

What a fucking joke. When Ian and Co. are outdoing you in terms of post-release support, you've failed.

Top Bottom