• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX 360 NBA 2K11 Thread of second round virgins and bogus alley oops

DCX said:
Ok i need gametags. I sent invites to:

1- DCX- Knicks
2- Smokey- Rockets
3- Pheenix- Pacers
4- CB3- Bucks
5- DMczaf- Bulls

6- Baby Milo- Sixers
7- WITNESS2K9- Warriors
8- Ecnal- Kings i think lol
9- daw840- Nuggets
10- Ferny73- Lakers
11- Zaraki_Kenpachi- Thunder
12- Vestal- Heat

Vestal, Zaraki, Ferny, and Milo..need your gamertags brahs.

Password is knicks

DCX

Warriors WE Believe

DCX

DCX
2- Smokey- Rockets
4- CB3- Bucks
5- DMczaf- Bulls
9- daw840- Nuggets
10- Ferny73- Lakers
12- Vestal- Heat

Still need to sign in.

DCX

Ferny

I just saw that post about no further patching of NBA2k11 and wow that sucks. The post release support has really been crap. For the best (and only) bball game on the market you would think that they would support it more.

DCX

DCX
Ferny73 said:
As soon as I get home I will accept the invite. So is Friday looking like the draft date?
I'm thinking tomorrow if no one is opposed. 9:30 maybe. If not Friday would be fine.

DCX

DCX said:
I'm thinking tomorrow if no one is opposed. 9:30 maybe. If not Friday would be fine.

DCX

I would do tomorrow too. Don't forget the whole shitty draft system and having to set it I think 24 hours in advance? So hopefully we decide by tonight.

I can do tomorrow any time at night.

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
I would do tomorrow too. Don't forget the whole shitty draft system and having to set it I think 24 hours in advance? So hopefully we decide by tonight.

I can do tomorrow any time at night.
The problem is i need everyone signed in by tonight if we want to make tomorrow night's draft a possibility.

DCX

DCX

DCX
ecnal said:
4 people left:

2- Smokey- Rockets
4- CB3- Bucks
5- DMczaf- Bulls
10- Ferny73- Lakers (tonight)
Sooo Smokey, CB and DM..fellas, lets do this so i can set up our draft.

DCX

Vestal

so the draft is through the game? hmm... 9:30 is gona be pushing it for me to be on the Xbox since I might still be at work.....

ecnal

a draft board sounds like a great feature that would alleviate scheduling issues related to fantasy draft leagues. in fact, it almost sounds like a feature that wouldn't be left out because any competent human being would have surely suggested this feature be included during development.

therefore, i would guess it's not in the game -- we're dealing with 2K.

DCX

DCX
ecnal said:
a draft board sounds like a great feature that would alleviate scheduling issues related to fantasy draft leagues. in fact, it almost sounds like a feature that wouldn't be left out because any competent human being would have surely suggested this feature be included during development.

therefore, i would guess it's not in the game -- we're dealing with 2K.
lol

Well after the slackers sign in we will all find out.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Today 9:30 EST laddies. Be there or be square.

It didn't give me a draft lineup. All i know i saw the Sixers have the first pick, with Lance and CB and someone else rounding out the top four.

DCX

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
I swear if Yao goes to smokey...........
Lol its up to the people who draft ahead of him to not make that happen. To be honest. AB was the engine that drove him, yao was the suspension.

DCX

ecnal

draft order:

1. 76ers
2. Heat
3. Kings
4. Bucks
5. Rockets
6. Nuggets
7. Warriors
8. Knicks
9. Raptors
10. Lakers
11. Bulls
12. Pacers (lulz)

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
Are there limbs on how many players of a certain rating we can have or is it just a free for all?
Well there aren't enough 99-86s so first two rounds that range..next five rounds 86-78, next eight rounds 77-65.

DCX

Top Bottom