• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Bsigg12

I don't understand this game. It looks like a motion-control game.... but doesn't use motion controls? Huh? I buy pretty much every Kinect game, but unless I'm totally misreading the description, this is a Kinect game without Kinect controls and therefore a "will not buy" for me.

Divekick is a fighting game boiled down to the most epic part of a match, the final hit. I have no idea what potential madness they have put in with the Kinect functionality but if you like games that could be played pseudo-competitively Divekick is for you.

I was expecting sunset to be up first. Surprise that cod AW was up before that

Is Cod AW up? I think it's just the season pass for whatever reason.

Edit: Nevermind. See it now. Last night it was just the season pass, but they added the actual game sometime after I looked.

Volgarr The Viking is in final certification.

MS released an promotional item recently with a load of games for 2014 and it included Roundabout, Knight Squad and Lifeless Planet, they're all 2015 if anyone sees it and gets excited

ID@Xbox games are going to be released earlier in the day now or at least can be:

ID_Xbox: We changed the standard release time of ID@Xbox games to 12:00am UTC (aka GMT) from 9am UTC.

ID_Xbox: This means if you live on the west coast of the US, games now ship at ~5pm "the day before" which is sort of cool.

ID_Xbox: (Some games may elect to release at other times, though!)

Hambone

It may still work at this point being so new. Willing to try with you if you like. All I need is a GT.
Eh nvm I see it. Added you as friend which is probably a follower, but says you are not eligible. Kind of bunk with the wording they use.

Bummer. Thanks for trying!

Nintendad

I'm sure these two things have already been posted, but here goes.

1) Threes is under the New Releases section and says it released on October 1st, but still isn't out yet.

2) when Divekick says it's ready to be played..they're lying. you can open the game and the only thing you seem to be able to do is configure the buttons. pretty funny considering there are only two buttons.

eastx

I'm sure these two things have already been posted, but here goes.

1) Threes is under the New Releases section and says it released on October 1st, but still isn't out yet.

2) when Divekick says it's ready to be played..they're lying. you can open the game and the only thing you seem to be able to do is configure the buttons. pretty funny considering there are only two buttons.

But they can be any two buttons or even the d-pad. I put jump on d-pad up, for instance, but I could have put it on A or whatever. You can also set the menus to 2-button mode, but that would make them less enjoyable to navigate IMO.

Nintendad

Anyone planning on getting the Walking Dead Season One this week coming up? I don't know why it would be at NYCC, but if a vendor has it for sale I'll be buying it there.

Netprints

Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved suppose to have a demo out today on xbox one and 360. I can not find it on my smart glass to download. one version says I can play on my xbox but i never download it in the first place. I do see the pre-order version up on smart glass.

Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved suppose to have a demo out today on xbox one and 360. I can not find it on my smart glass to download. one version says I can play on my xbox but i never download it in the first place. I do see the pre-order version up on smart glass.

I see the 360 demo but not the XB1 version.

Will definitely give this a go tonight if they put it up. Can't remember the last time my purchasing a game relied so heavily on the demo.

eastx

I wish I could get The Pinball Arcade people to answer my emails. Unusual for a studio their size to consistently ignore them.

klodeckel

Banned
Seems like Rare is working on an Unreal Engine 4 game:

We're looking for a dynamic and passionate VFX artist to develop our next big game. This is a truly exciting time at Rare and we need someone with good technical knowledge of developing in-game effects to help lead and shape the title. You should have excellent knowledge of Maya/Photoshop/UE4 and knowledge of Houdini would be a bonus.
http://rare.co.uk/careers/contract-opportunities

Would make sense with Lionhead also having some experience with the engine already (Fable Legends).

Bessy67

There's a new promo on the Xbox Rewards site. Preorder a game from the MS store and get 15,000 reward points ($15).

announcement_header2.jpg

Limit one (1) 15,000 Rewards Credits per qualifying Xbox One or Xbox 360 game purchased for up to three (3) different game titles during the offer period. And it sounds like it's for any 360 or X1 game, not just the ones shown in the picture.

Fox Mulder

There's a new promo on the Xbox Rewards site. Preorder a game from the MS store and get 15,000 reward points ($15).

announcement_header2.jpg

Limit one (1) 15,000 Rewards Credits per qualifying Xbox One or Xbox 360 game purchased for up to three (3) different game titles during the offer period. And it sounds like it's for any 360 or X1 game, not just the ones shown in the picture.

really sucks that digital purchases get fucked with lack of preorder content or promos like this. I got Horizon 2 digitally and might get Halo or Sunset Overdrive, but stuff like this makes me think twice.

really sucks that digital purchases get fucked with lack of preorder content or promos like this. I got Horizon 2 digitally and might get Halo or Sunset Overdrive, but stuff like this makes me think twice.

Sunset Overdrive digital has more pre-order bonuses than any other edition.

Such a good game, and well worth that money. When is season 2 meant to be out? (I thought that they were the same day.) And is there any clue as to how they're handling the choices if you don't have a save for season 1 on this system etc?

Season 2 is next week with Wolf Among Us (I think)...maybe someone else can shed some light? Not sure about the handling of choices though

derFeef

Such a good game, and well worth that money. When is season 2 meant to be out? (I thought that they were the same day.) And is there any clue as to how they're handling the choices if you don't have a save for season 1 on this system etc?

I wonder how this performs... the stutterng/pausing that engine is causing in all games and versions so far is really bad.

Fox Mulder

I wonder how this performs... the stutterng/pausing that engine is causing in all games and versions so far is really bad.

every TT game I've ever bought has run like shit on a variety of platforms. I'm guessing this wont be any different. I'm done with them myself.

cookienut

Banned
Doesn't appear to be. Just bought off the Hong Kong store as its like $17 or something similar. Been wanting to play through this again but been holding out for the x1...you know for the easy achievements and all ;)

Top Bottom