• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

jbug617

Banned
Xbox having an event today that will have Ori and State of Decay playable. Embargo ends Tuesday so expect possible release dates for those games next week.

B4D1E

I just discovered The Forest on a Let's Play by Syndicate on Youtube. I never heard of that game before. It seems really fun and enticing.

Do you know if it's ever coming to Xbox One? I'd dip day one!

I just discovered The Forest on a Let's Play by Syndicate on Youtube. I never heard of that game before. It seems really fun and enticing.

Do you know if it's ever coming to Xbox One? I'd dip day one!

It's not officially announced but when it was announced for PS4 I believe they said it was one of those "coming first" type of deals so I expect to see it on XB1 eventually. Probably not until 2016 at the earliest though considering it will likely be a while yet before it drops on PS4.

B4D1E

It's not officially announced but when it was announced for PS4 I believe they said it was one of those "coming first" type of deals so I expect to see it on XB1 eventually. Probably not until 2016 at the earliest though considering it will likely be a while yet before it drops on PS4.

Thanks for the answer. If it's coming first on PS4, I hope the developers will/can negotiate with MS about the parity clause.

UE4 FPS Puzzle Game
New trailer, Release date Feb 27, 2015. 3 originally january
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1abvs3OzG4
2667811-5043544408-akmQA.jpg

Bsigg12

Looks interesting. Still not sure exactly how it works from watching the trailer but I'm generally a fan of puzzle games. Lol at exclusive to Xbox One for 30 days though.

Looks similar to something like Antichamber or the Talos Principle. I'm excited.

Sunset Overdrive - $36 (40% off)
Sunset Overdrive Deluxe Edition - $48 (40% off)
Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition - $30 (40% off)

Not sure if there will be any other deals that pop up.

zorbsie

Too bad the sunset overdrive season pass didn't go on sale. I already own this stuff but still good sales. Is Life is Strange this week?

flkraven

Other than Evolve, all 3 games say 'This item is currently unavailable'. Anyone else getting that? They seemed to be priced the same as the XB1 marketplace, so what is the incentive to buy from here? Do they go on sale frequently?

Top Bottom