• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

@BlueEstateGame: Exciting news - Blue Estate has gone GOLD on #XboxOne! Congratz to Hesaw team and @ID_Xbox team! Official PR announcement soon!

It was rated recently so we kind of knew it was coming anyway, announcement sometime this week I guess

zorbsie

Is Titanfall deluxe still worth it?

How many players are there nowadays? I play on EUW servers.

Played some the other night. Not Many people playing the DLC maps. Got into a standard attrition match instantly. Which is weird considering how many times this has been on sale in the last couple of months.

Blue Estate looks interesting. Wonder if it will be Kinect only or a hybrid game.

Massa

Hey guys and gals, what is the last day to pick up The Witcher 2 on GwG? Also, can I do it with a one month Gold subscription?

I want to buy Gold specifically for that game, and I won't have access to my 360 until the weekend.

I think you could buy it with gold and play it without having xbox live.

I know for XB1 you need to have an xbox live account to play the games.

Hey guys and gals, what is the last day to pick up The Witcher 2 on GwG? Also, can I do it with a one month Gold subscription?

I want to buy Gold specifically for that game, and I won't have access to my 360 until the weekend.

31st January so Saturday should be fine, be careful about timezones though as GwG/Deals with Gold change in accordance with GMT not your local time zone!

You can do everything in the webmartplace if you wish.

flkraven

Just finished Riptide. 1000gs took about 9 hours. What a great game! Highly recommend it for $5. Is there anything else out there that is cheap and provides quick sessions of fun like this? I love that I could boot up the game and play a round in less than 5 minutes.

Just finished Riptide. 1000gs took about 9 hours. What a great game! Highly recommend it for $5. Is there anything else out there that is cheap and provides quick sessions of fun like this? I love that I could boot up the game and play a round in less than 5 minutes.

Sixty second shooter prime is $5 and has a 1 minute or endless modes, it's a good fun twin stick shooter like geometry wars

Just beat Episode 1 of Game of Thrones. Pretty good, although as Telltalle games usually are, it was riddled with technical issues. Still a fun experience, but it amazes me how the experience is never "smooth".

Just beat Episode 1 of Game of Thrones. Pretty good, although as Telltalle games usually are, it was riddled with technical issues. Still a fun experience, but it amazes me how the experience is never "smooth".

Yeah, you'd think they would've made some significant upgrades to their engine in the move over to the new generation, but alas they did not. Still stutters and trips over itself like a drunk aunt throughout every game they release. It's too bad, too, because Tales from the Borderlands and GoT's first episodes were both fantastic.

Another day another announcement, we're really starting to get going :)

I made some updates to the OP last week btw.

New releases at the top, followed by games coming soon, all the other games available and then all the announced games with links (for everyone except Below and Cobalt, I've been assured many a time by the developer that Cobalt is still coming...)

It looks better, I think. Each picture links to Xbox.com for released games if you get the click picture icon and also because of how the images are stacked they will adjust to the size of your screen in how many across they go (e.g. on my PC I get a row of 3 images, Macbook 2 and mobile 1)

Hopefully thats considered a bit of an upgrade overall.

zebwinz

New releases at the top, followed by games coming soon, all the other games available and then all the announced games with links (for everyone except Below and Cobalt, I've been assured many a time by the developer that Cobalt is still coming...)

It looks better, I think. Each picture links to Xbox.com for released games if you get the click picture icon and also because of how the images are stacked they will adjust to the size of your screen in how many across they go (e.g. on my PC I get a row of 3 images, Macbook 2 and mobile 1)

Wow, great job keeping all that organized!

Dang, Steve. Looks really nice. Great job.

lifelower

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20150130_686097.html

Some Chinese ID@Xbox topics... There was Xbox One Developer Day at Taipei Game Show, to look for indie devs for Chinese market.
300 Chinese devs applied for ID@Xbox last year, and only 1 title (Naughty Kitties) from them is on the store now.
At least 5 or more titles, out of more than 20 titles that are waiting for the censorship process, are scheduled for mid February.
30 to 50 titles are planned for 2015.

T-REX Games gave a lecture on porting from mobile to Xbox One in 60 days. They'll release Monkey King Saga for Xbox One.

jbug617

Banned
@ MS

B8iMq-qCcAA6IQZ.jpg

There's been a number of ~$35 deals the last couple of weeks. Might be worth waiting to the last minute, but the best deal I know of right now is CDKeys.com, which is $37.90 if you like them on Facebook.

Another day another release date:

blueestatexryo2.png

$12.99 + 20% discount for gold members. Thats about £10.40 but not 100% sure if that will be right

Trailer

I have been waiting for it for a while but finally grabbed on the psn sale last december for $4. I want to double dip but I do not know if I should wait for a sale.

Plus Life is Strange should be up anytime.

Any impressions on the kinect implementation of Blue Estate?

looks great, text is kinda a bit hard to read in the black theme but other than that looks great

zorbsie

Downloading unmechanical and #IDARB now. Still not sure if I should buy Life is Strange as a single episode or just buy the complete set. Have they said what the schedule for the other episodes is?

Edit: Just saw the "try it for free" button. I'll give the demo a try and make my call on the complete set then.

#IDARB is not my cup of tea. Bought the complete season of Life is Strange in the concept alone, without even trying it. I want to support that kind of game and the devs. Unmechanical us not available here it seems.

IDARB is a lot less than I expected. I generally don't complain about GwG because it's not why I pay for Live, but...

Life is Strange looks OK, but I'll definitely be waiting for the whole-season discount.

Edit: #IDARB is growing on me.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Just Played 2 matches of IDARB 2 v 2, couch-to-couch. What FUN! The amount of times we already had characters scoring in their own goals, knocking the ball out of someone hands... and making a goal, or fighting to get out the penalty box early is perfect.

It should REALLY be easier to set up matches VS Bots. There should be more offline co-op options too. And the lag is noticeable when playing on a 2 bar match, but you can get used to it, it's consistent, and not spotty.

Top Bottom