• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

DrDamn

DF get 4k/locked 60fps on Dirt 5.

Narrative destroyed.

That footage captured is a hell of a lot better quality than others out there and makes the game look much better as a result - proper console attached to your own TV will look better too.

None of the modes hit full 4K and locked 60fps though - where did you get that from? Frame rate mode looks closest but that's dynamic 4K and at least some screen tearing. It's no so far off that 60FPS wouldn't be achievable with a patch or improvements as noted above.

The other take away was how good the 120fps mode looked. Impressed.

Since I was playing on Xbox Series X, the performance of Yakuza: Like a Dragon was excellent. The gameplay was responsive and smooth, and I didn't notice any frame rate dips or hiccups. In addition, my initial load into Yokohama was just around five seconds.

That footage captured is a hell of a lot better quality than others out there and makes the game look much better as a result - proper console attached to your own TV will look better too.

None of the modes hit full 4K and locked 60fps though - where did you get that from? Frame rate mode looks closest but that's dynamic 4K and at least some screen tearing. It's no so far off that 60FPS wouldn't be achievable with a patch or improvements as noted above.

The other take away was how good the 120fps mode looked. Impressed.

You're right, it's Dynamic 4k that's locked at 60, with Quality mode "mostly" 60. Though I think that'll smooth out come release.

120fps mode looks much better in the DF footage, I agree. More reason for me to regret only buying a 4k/60hz TV :lollipop_crying:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.ODST

Eurogamer has a Assassins Creed Valhalla preview up, Series X gameplay to follow shortly perhaps?

giphy.gif

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem

Wow this is great news. Now that we have somebody to spin XSX compression algorithm speeds in our favor the balance of power in the forum will shift. I'll tell TimDog to let Phil know that our mission was a success and the we can move forward to the next stage of Operation Green Pill.

You mean that boneless, slimy squid they call "Kraken"? Do you even BCpack? :messenger_bicep::messenger_alien:

Last edited:

splattered

I can't believe the amount of Xbox trashing that is allowed in the next gen speculation thread where i only said one small thing and got permabanned from the thread? This site is just ridiculous sometimes. Mods on vacation right now or what?

Top Bottom