• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Series X : Not enough space to capture, while I don't have any captures saved

Stafford

This is very strange.

I barely have any captures (pics or videos) on internal storage or on the network but I can’t capture a 15 second clip. I get the error not enough space to capture. It tells me to delete pics or clips, lol.

I googled the issue, but only found one similar result and it wasn’t much help. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Three

This is very strange.

I barely have any captures (pics or videos) on internal storage or on the network but I can’t capture a 15 second clip. I get the error not enough space to capture. It tells me to delete pics or clips, lol.

I googled the issue, but only found one similar result and it wasn’t much help. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?
Check how much storage space you have left not how many captures you have.

ReBurn

Gold Member
Update your TV firmware, that should help.

:messenger_beaming:
Understand Captain America GIF

And there's this one weird trick for making all games 60 FPS...

Stafford

Glad you got that resolved, but... where did you think they'd be stored if not the SSD?

I honestly have no idea. I guess this is the first time my SSD is this full and trying to capture a clip. Also the error message made it look like I had to delete captures, when that was not the culprit.

Update your TV firmware, that should help.

:messenger_beaming:

I see what you did there!

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I honestly have no idea. I guess this is the first time my SSD is this full and trying to capture a clip. Also the error message made it look like I had to delete captures, when that was not the culprit.

Xbox auto deletes older pictures so if there's anything you wanna save, might be a good idea to make a permanent copy on OneDrive or USB.

Top Bottom