• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XenobladeX |Import OT| Discovery of Superb View: http://youtu.be/HgIXNOEv_40

UberTag

That said, I have a copy of Xenogears and I never played the game...

I could totally play until we get a fucking release date.

Yeah, sorry for swearing, but that release date, my body needs it.
Drop everything right now and go play Xenogears.
You will thank yourself afterwards and it will make the wait for a Xenoblade Chronicles X release date more bearable.

That said, I have a copy of Xenogears and I never played the game...

I could totally play until we get a fucking release date.

Yeah, sorry for swearing, but that release date, my body needs it.
I played through Xenogears after seeing all the info for X last E3 and I really enjoyed it. It definitely puts Monolith Soft's current design philosophies into perspective when comparing Xenogears to Xenoblade. They're vastly different beasts, but they also have more in common than I expected.

Zero²

I accidentally entered the spoiler thread, and scrolled down.... SHIT!!!!!! God please erase my memory!
Haha I did the same thing, I'm glad it was a spoiler I already kinda spoiled before, so ehh no big deal.
But damn, if I managed to avoid the xenoblade's ending for like an eternity, I'll bear 6 months for this game.

Malus

Also, sucks that it seems to be impossible to get audio from the gamepad unless you're in "off-TV" mode.

Wat. Can someone else confirm this? This wouldn't be the first time (Wind Waker HD >_<) and it boggles my mind why Nintendo doesn't make use of this feature on the gamepad. Silly.

Diffense

I accidentally entered the spoiler thread, and scrolled down.... SHIT!!!!!! God please erase my memory!

LOL, sorry. I haven't been tempted by the spoiler tags here but I've had to do a double-take on the spoiler thread a few times.

I have a habit of clicking any thread with Xenoblade in the title and I've had to catch myself a few times with the spoiler thread. It's kind of ironic that the thread that was created for protection is a greater risk. lol.

Scum

pQFDMWc.gif

moolamb

Wat. Can someone else confirm this? This wouldn't be the first time (Wind Waker HD >_<) and it boggles my mind why Nintendo doesn't make use of this feature on the gamepad. Silly.

This generally happens when the Gamepad has its own UI sounds, like when you click stuff it beeps etc. The gamepad is a weak driver of headphones anyway so you should be using some kind of headphone amp from the WiiU in the first place :)

chadboban

Just take this screen, change the characters outfits, remove the HUD then show this to someone that's only seen one or two trailers of Xenoblade X and they'd never think it was from this game.

zlCfzTTJ70kB3uaxL-

RPGCrazied

Just take this screen, change the characters outfits, remove the HUD then show this to someone that's only seen one or two trailers of Xenoblade X and they'd never think it was from this game.

zlCfzTTJ70kB3uaxL-

That would be cool if you could get your own house and decorate it.

Zero²;162067306 said:
So someone finally started ripping some songs from the streams ~

UH UH YEAAAH Damn after 1:16 this one is so goooood :)

Best song in the game AKA BLADE Headquarters

Primordia Day theme

He is playing with fire really, Sawano songs are known for being incredibly heavy copyrighted, but we will see. Anyway I thank him a lot, because I needed this on my life (since I cant play the game) T_T
:lol, I can't get over UH UH YEAH!

ozfunghi

Or more dev time on their next game

If they just changed the art direction, they could incorporate an Animal Crossing while they are at it. And why stop there? They could add a couple of Mario Kart tracks as well. (It's funny, i was just playing Mario Kart in the AC track online, in the winter evening setting, the music is so peaceful. I completely forgot there were 11 raging carts chasing me, lol.)

ozfunghi

I have to ask... did you read a story spoiler, or did you see an image of a spoiler character? How big is the "spoil"? lol Don't know if i should enter the topic or not... i usually don't mind spoilers, unless it's a "gamechanger".

Chaos17

I have to ask... did you read a story spoiler, or did you see an image of a spoiler character? How big is the "spoil"? lol Don't know if i should enter the topic or not... i usually don't mind spoilers, unless it's a "gamechanger".

then go in it XD

wanders

zlCfzTTJ70kB3uaxL-

Once I have the game I'd be fun blowing my friends minds when I zoom out the camera from suburban LA street to biodome thing to UNKNOWN ALIEN PLANET

I made the same mistake as him, and let me just put it this way...

I don't mind a few spoilers. BUT I'm already at my limit where this game is concerned.

it is an image of a spoiler character in the first reply. IMO, the spoiler is very big. I think that is a major plot twist, though I don't know what exactly happen to that character.

My advice would be... Please avoid that thread. BE STRONG.

Elfforkusu said:

I don't mind a few spoilers. BUT I'm already at my limit where this game is concerned.

Yeah, same here. Some minor spoilers are ok. But that one is not minor.

Neiteio

Once I have the game I'd be fun blowing my friends minds when I zoom out the camera from suburban LA street to biodome thing to UNKNOWN ALIEN PLANET
Friends: BRAH WHAT IS THIS BRAH IS THIS GRAND THEFT AUTO BRAH WHERE'S TREVOR

Wanders: Oh, just you wait. I'll show you Trevor.

*walks away from suburban LA home... and hops in a goddamn mech, and flies through Avatar x Jurassic Park just outside city limits*

ozfunghi

then go in it XD

it is an image of a spoiler character in the first reply. IMO, the spoiler is very big. I think that is a major plot twist, though I don't know what exactly happen to that character.

My advice would be... Please avoid that thread. BE STRONG.

Yeah, i'd already seen it before. I saw the butt shot first... so couldn't resist seeing the rest of it. Neiteio isn't subtlest gaffer, lol.

Seik

Banned
Drop everything right now and go play Xenogears.
You will thank yourself afterwards and it will make the wait for a Xenoblade Chronicles X release date more bearable.

I played through Xenogears after seeing all the info for X last E3 and I really enjoyed it. It definitely puts Monolith Soft's current design philosophies into perspective when comparing Xenogears to Xenoblade. They're vastly different beasts, but they also have more in common than I expected.

You guys.

Going in at this moment

953JeIq.jpg

For the record, I did Xenoblade and it's one of my favorite RPGs of all time. So yeah, I'm curious to see what how different of a beast it is. :p

I have the three Xenosaga games on PS2 too, though after playing a bit more than an hour of the first one I choked and never came back. Maybe I should give it a better chance in the future.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member

Not sure why you need someone else's confirmation, but I can assure you this is how it works.

Display on Gamepad = get audio through Gamepad jack.

Display on TV = don't get audio through Gamepad jack.

It really sucks for me, since I'm usually playing at night after my son has gone to sleep in the next room. The PS4's controller audio jack has been a life saver for me in this regard.

Xenoblade X seems to have been signed with the Pro controller in mind, so it's not that big of a deal, but still annoying.

Neiteio

You guys.

Going in at this moment

953JeIq.jpg

For the record, I did Xenoblade and it's one of my favorite RPGs of all time. So yeah, I'm curious to see what how different of a beast it is. :p

I have the three Xenosaga games on PS2 too, though after playing a bit more than an hour of the first one I choked and never came back. Maybe I should give it a better chance in the future.
where do you live seik

i swear i'm not gonna break in and steal your shulk amiibo

Top Bottom