• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XenobladeX |Import OT| Discovery of Superb View: http://youtu.be/HgIXNOEv_40

Chaos17

That's a cool armor (lvl20+)
You can get it when you nvest money into a company of your choice.
This armor is from the company named Meredes (credit to Lancyure)
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...and_Co..png/revision/latest?cb=20150307063235

XNG0SG6.png

KhPsQb7.png

Xamdou

Guys so how's the game? I haven't played the original wii version yet but was able to get one for a good price from a nice fellow gaffer.

rhandino

Banned
Dunno, mine was just a screenshot of Elma close face with nothing writing on it.
But whatever.

p.s : I personally don't reconize the characters on the fanart.

zlCfzTTG8oUu-ZpEDn
Don't worry, your posts are keeping me sooooo hyped but it's just that the guy in the picture is part of a BIG plot point in the original Xenoblade so I got nervous about that.

I hope that they are just being paired because the white hair.

EDIT: Totally want to use a samurai armor without helmet and that face paint =P

Chaos17

Don't worry, your posts are keeping me sooooo hyped but it's just that the guy in the picture is part of a BIG plot point in the original Xenoblade so I got nervous about that.

I hope that they are just being paired because the white hair.

EDIT: Totally want to use a samurai armor without helmet and that face paint =P

I see, since I didn't played first Xenoblade so I didn't reconized him.
Thanks for the explanation :)

Hiltz

Does the game allow you to make just one customized mech or can you customize a mech for each of your 4 party members?

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Is there a way to increase the 6k mineral limit? My probes give me 10-11k per tick and I might have missed the explanation for that.

Voliko

Zero²;162239878 said:
He uploaded New Los Angeles (Day) too

ONE TWO THREE FOUR... WOOOOOoooooo

Only God knows how much I love this music~

Damn she look great! I have a thing for purple eyes, ha!

Moon plz
WTF is this shit!!? SawaNOOOOO

It's like a total 180 from the last game. I don't mute many games, but I'm not spending hours listening to this stuff. The night theme is somehow worse. Honestly I'm not sure if I will bother with this game anymore. It seems to be a massive chore-list just like the last game.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
From OP:

I would guess this would be covered under "Action Information?"

Nice! Looks like you can turn off pretty much everything, which makes my IR-happy TV relieved. Now the question is, how much of that can you access via the GamePad screen instead?

zoobzone

Is there a way to increase the 6k mineral limit? My probes give me 10-11k per tick and I might have missed the explanation for that.

You can put 貯蔵プローブ on the FN spots to get 3k limit increase each.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
You can put 貯蔵プローブ on the FN spots to get 3k limit increase each.
Oh, so it's a general limit increase? Thanks! For some reason it just saved some minerals which are over limit. I must really pay more attention to tutorial text.

Who

Banned
Man this game looks incredible and I hope that it does very well. I'm excited for the people that are eagerly anticipating it. Unfortunately I am not able to invest as much time into these types of games as I once was willing to... Learning the battle system, managing inventory, properly equipping my party with the right gear, endless grinding etc. seems exhausting and uninteresting to me nowadays... but again im thrilled for the people supporting this and am happy to see a proper resurgence of the classic JRPG from days past.

On a related note I would love to see a game of this nature for more casual audiences. A more streamlined, accessible experience that quickly allows players the ability to get into a mech and explore a fantastically crafted world.. Maybe more of an action game with real time combat as opposed to an intricate MMO-like style of game.

lol @ the night time theme for NLA... not sure what they were thinking with some of this soundtrack. yeah, yeah, be different from the regular gaming soundtracks is fine, I guess, but just make sure you're "good" different. :p That said, I have heard a few good songs, so I'm not too worried.

Man this game looks incredible and I hope that it does very well. I'm excited for the people that are eagerly anticipating it. Unfortunately I am not able to invest as much time into these types of games as I once was willing to... Learning the battle system, managing inventory, properly equipping my party with the right gear, endless grinding etc. seems exhausting and uninteresting to me nowadays... but again im thrilled for the people supporting this and am happy to see a proper resurgence of the classic JRPG from days past.

On a related note I would love to see a game of this nature for more casual audiences. A more streamlined, accessible experience that quickly allows players the ability to get into a mech and explore a fantastically crafted world.. Maybe more of an action game with real time combat as opposed to an intricate MMO-like style of game.

Eh, I dont have much time either nowadays but Im more interested in investing time into complete experiences that nail that feeling its trying to go for, successfully synthesizing gameplay and narrative as one endless positive feed back loop that's continuously fun to play. You can jump in play a bit or a whole lot then jump out. Kind of like Monster Hunter in that respect I guess. With the way the online integrates into the batshit narrative so seamlessly, it works out really well like that. A PSO meets Dragons Dogma like system for a nonlinear & open world rpg such as this was a great idea.

Besides in a game like this you dont do much grinding, its more about exploring and going on fun quests learning more about the world. Doing some bonafide roleplaying, going out and being a pioneer you know?

lol @ the night time theme for NLA... not sure what they were thinking with some of this soundtrack. yeah, yeah, be different from the regular gaming soundtracks is fine, I guess, but just make sure you're "good" different. :p That said, I have heard a few good songs, so I'm not too worried.

Vast majority of the OST is perfect to be honest.

WTF is this shit!!? SawaNOOOOO

It's like a total 180 from the last game. I don't mute many games, but I'm not spending hours listening to this stuff. The night theme is somehow worse. Honestly I'm not sure if I will bother with this game anymore. It seems to be a massive chore-list just like the last game.

Sigh whats with this ridiculous sort of negativity? Nobody takes y'all seriously

If you dont like playing a game to learn more about the world and would rather you have a cutscene spoonfeed you the whole thing, then I suggest you go pick up FF13.

Chore list lmao.. just be happy the kizuna quests arent locked behind "kill X monster 15 times for me so you dont have to grind" quests like in the last game.

Now have some SAWANNYEEESSSSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzAm7NfG8FE

Top Bottom