• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

you are all a bunch of misogynists

samoilaaa

not acording to me but according to Star Wars Outlaws Actress Humberly González

“Yes, to be a leading woman not just in a Star Wars story but in the video game industry, which also tends to have a lot of limitations and misogyny and kind of in-and-out politics of who can be a part of it and who you want to play as.”

“I am incredibly proud of the team having chosen someone like me, but also only me, that there isn’t a male counterpart to the story of Star Wars Outlaws that we are focusing on a female point of view of a scoundrel story because we’ve only really ever seen males in a scoundrel position,”

and you guys still buy their games

YuLY

“I am incredibly proud of the team having chosen someone like me, but also only me, that there isn’t a male counterpart to the story of Star Wars Outlaws that we are focusing on a female point of view of a scoundrel story because we’ve only really ever seen males in a scoundrel position,”
The audacity of this bitch lol. We made this fucking industry, by buying shit with our hard earned money, now suddenly we cant say if we dont like that we play as a goblin version of her, instead of a Han Solo/Dash Rendar look-alike to feel the full fantasy of a bounty hunter? get the fuck outta here, who the fuck are these people, we made this damn industry. Sometimes gatekeeping is good, look what trash we get now that this stuff is mainstream.

Last edited:

samoilaaa

The audacity of this bitch lol. We made this fucking industry, by buying shit with our hard earned money, now suddenly we cant say if we dont like that we play as a goblin version of her, instead of a Han Solo/Dash Rendar look-alike to feel the full fantasy of a bounty hunter? get the fuck outta here, who the fuck are these people, we made this damn industry. Sometimes gatekeeping is good, look what trash we get now that this stuff is mainstream.
yeah , i remember how much little boys had to endure many years ago because they were gamers , they were ridiculed , women were calling them virgin losers all the time and this bitch comes along and says that gaming shouldnt be male focused

males made gaming what it is today

winjer

Gold Member
It's surprising the amount of people working in the gaming industry, that despise videogames and gamers.
And of course any criticism consumers point to any game, will be viewed as hate speech.

I can't imagine Ford, Volkswagen, or any car company insulting drivers, because they didn't buy one of their cars.
Only in the gaming industry are consumers treated like trash.

SantaC

Wow, a video game with a female protagonist. Breaking new ground everyday.
hqdefault.jpg

SantaC

I will never understand this, I'm a dude and I'm not some asshole against women. Are they just getting pissed at random opinions of Twitter folk? It really confuses me, most men are not actively trying to ruin your fucking day, we have work and shit and people we love and care about.
Western women these days...

Reactions: Isa

ManaByte

Holographicman

Neo Member
Western women these days...
I think it's a trend online and really has no realistic impact for real hard working women and men out there, if these people want to help out, donate to a charity, do a nice thing for a stranger every day, pissing about things online is selfish

Garibaldi

I couldn't care less that you're a woman. There are too many much better games out there to play. Make your game unmissable. Don't blame me if you don't.

nush

I always played as Rey in Battlefront II. My head cannon corrected "The force is female".

• Thoughtful

Laptop1991

We already knew that before any of these Game/ Film, Tv shows failures get released, they keep telling us over and over lol.

Rudius

Seriously: if there are as many women playing traditional games on console and PC as they say there are, than men not wanting to play as (ugly) women could not be a problem, as they could just sell to all those vagina enabled gamers.

But if most "hardcore gamers" are just good old outdated penis enabled men, than not giving them what they want might be a problem.

Screw this wench. Did not buy this game so I wouldn’t have to look at her ugly Troglodyte face. She is just another pissed off angry feminist trying to appease others like her by raging against the system. Her attitude is as ugly as her face in the game. Not surprising either. These toxic people should never be involved in any facet of this industry. Sadly, it is plagued by so many of them who are actively ruining it for everyone else. They want everyone to be as mad and hateful as they are. Truly a sick twisted bunch. Resist and fight back against these vermin in every way possible.

Top Bottom