• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You know you're a Nintendo fanboy when...

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
You edit your Nomad's startup logo to reflect your old-ass green-dream Gameboy.

nomad-temp.jpg

Yeah yeah "you know you're a bad photographer when..." - it was a quick snap taken at work with none of the flash options adjusted on my camera.

Feel free to contribute your own fanboyisms.

tedtropy

Scrow said:
huh? what's this thread about? I can't concentrate because of your avatar...

All things are ultimately about Alizee's hips, but if those hips were somehow integrated into a game, it'd be on the Gamecube.

impirius

Hmmm... Dell's music players have the same guts as the Creative players if I remember correctly... wonder if I can do this on my DJ. :D

tedtropy

impirius said:
Hmmm... Dell's music players have the same guts as the Creative players if I remember correctly... wonder if I can do this on my DJ. :D

Should be, from what I've seen of my co-worker's Dell Jukebox, it's errily similar to the interface on my Nomad.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
FUCK.. I keep thinking you are Ripclawe =/

I have a beige brick game boy that doesn't work. I want to make it something cool. any mods out there?

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
When you have their system as your avatar

OR

You were sad when AniHawk sold his GC ;_;

Why ani, WHY?

snapty00

Banned
You're not a real fan until you've hap-hazardly hacked Super Mario Land onto your MP3 player and made a mechanism that sends Nintendo $1 every time you play it so you won't feel like you're pirating.

Do it!

tedtropy

snapty00 said:
You're not a real fan until you've hap-hazardly hacked Super Mario Land onto your MP3 player and made a mechanism that sends Nintendo $1 every time you play it so you won't feel like you're pirating.

Do it!

Oh, I would if I could my friend...I would...if I could. </60's Batman>

tedtropy

TheQueen'sOwn said:
So um... how'd you do it :)? I have the Dell DJ and would like to edit it too!

Does the Jukebox come with an Explorer add-in driver? With the Nomad you can install a ~1MB drive that'll make the device show up within an Explorer window. When you click on it, there's an additional 'Settings' button on the toolbar at the top of the window. Under this button are some options on the device you can change, like owner's name and, more importantly, the startup/shutdown logo.

nomadtemp2.jpg

The image HAS to be two colors only or else it will look like utter, dithered crap...you know, as opposed to two-color only crap. ;) I'm not sure if the Jukebox offers this feature or not, but they DO have similar software on the players theirselves...

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
Supposedly there's a way to alter my (superior) iRiver in the same way, but I'm not screwing around with that. That's $400 I could be breaking.

tedtropy

Ford Prefect said:
Supposedly there's a way to alter my (superior) iRiver in the same way, but I'm not screwing around with that. That's $400 I could be breaking.

Come now, how surperior can it be if you can't have it display a Nintendo logo? Oh, and I only paid 200 bucks for my 30GB Nomad and they have notoriously high quality sound output. I'll live. :p

Well if you ...

- Own a 64DD import
- Have a Q Player
- Have a Philips cd-i unit w/the Mario and Zelda games on it
- Have a Donkey Kong arcade unit
- Have a Virtual Boy

That's pretty hardcore.

cvxfreak

soundwave05 said:
Well if you ...

- Own a 64DD import
- Have a Q Player
- Have a Philips cd-i unit w/the Mario and Zelda games on it
- Have a Donkey Kong arcade unit
- Have a Virtual Boy

That's pretty hardcore.

Damn you. I thought I liked Nintendo enough, but you reminded me of the 64DD and the Q Player.

Come to think of it, I still need a Q Player. And maybe a Starlight Gold GC console. I'm freakin nuts.

tedtropy

BuddyChrist83 said:

alizze_upskirt.jpg

Alas, if only the little blue skirt number Alizze wore at a concert was unlockable with optional upskirt ability...

Top Bottom