• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

your Top 5 favorite shows on TV currently

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoxManiac

Stargate SG1
Stargate Atlantis
Simpsons reruns

That's about all I watch these days. Don't really like watching TV much anymore, especially considering how little time I get in front of the TV these days.

Pardon the Interruption
The Shield
Arrested Development
nip/tuck
MacGuyver reruns

honorable mentions:
Reno 911
reruns of Futurama/Family Guy on CN
that new firefighter show with Denis Leary who's name escapes me at the moment
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Conan O'Brien
The Daily Show

Memles

HalfPastNoon said:
degrassi on THE N. :(

As a Canadian who is proud of his heritage...this show is the worst export we could have forced onto the world. It is vile in every way. Degrassi was CAMPY way back when, that's what made it entertaining. Now, it's attempts at shock value and teenage issues are nothing but a mockery of tasteful television. For shame.

Ryu

Rescue Me (surprised this has not gotten more mentions -- GO WATCH IT BITCHES!)
The Shield
Justice League
Daily Show\Chapelle Show

Meier

Sorry, gotta do 6 (in this order)...

The Shield
The Sopranos
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Chappelle's Show/Arrested Development (tie)

damn, i forgot the daily show and o'reilly factor. even though bill's show isn't supposed to make people laugh, i often find myself laughing more times at his show than at jon stewart's.

did anyone catch that interview with al sharpton? that had to be the funniest segment i've seen in a long, long time.

Mugen

Banned
Not in order... Curb Your Enthusiasm, Amazing Race, Gilmore Girls, Smallville, Chappele show.

But want to get into Alias, Six Feet Under...

Debbie Travis' Facelift
Designed to Sell
Paula's Home Cooking
Teen Titans
Justice League

I haven't watched sitcoms or dramas regularly in quite some time. I sometimes catch an episode of Will and Grace. That's about it.

nitewulf

24. i dont watch tv anymore so im not really familiar at all with whats on now. used to follow the sopranoes and smallville back in the days but couldnt keep up.

Flynn

Currently Tivoing:

The Daily Show
Cinemtheque
Little Brittain
Da Ali G Show
Six Feet Under

Tivo Holding Pattern:

Deadwood
Arrested Development
The Sopranos

Socreges

Banned
The Daily Show
Scrubs
South Park
The Chappelle Show

Where could I download some Scrubs episodes from Season 3?? I missed the Michael J Fox ones.

calder

Arrested Development
Deadwood
Hockey Night in Canada
That's Hockey!

That is all. :( I'll watch the first half of the Daily Show when I catch it (assuming the guest is lame), but I don't make a point of looking for it. I'd watch Sealab if it came on here in Canada, but I don't bother d/ling it anymore because the eps I found were always shit quality and not worth burning.

I'd like to thank Fox for cancelling 3 or 4 shows that I would be watching now if I could. We all know which ones. :|

Paradox

1.Dead Like Me
2.Smallville
4.Alias

Dead Shows/Current:
1.Angel
2.Buffy
3.Dead Like Me
4.Firefly
5.Farscape

Ristamar

Society said:
Does it matter if the season is over?

Conan O'Brien

Only shows I watch. I have cable TV for sports.

I'll see that list.... and add one "Space Ghost: Coast To Coast" and one "Chappelle's Show"

Cheaters. That show where people hire a private investigator to catch their partners cheating.
Fuckin rules.

Other Tivo lineup:
Sanford and Son
Jerry Springer
60 minutes
Shorties watching Shorties
Queer Eye
X-Play
Fresh Prince of BelAir

Socreges

Banned
Jeeeesus Christ. I downloaded the entire first season of Scrubs. Given that I'm a big fan of the show, but have only seen a bunch of episodes from season 3, my life is now boned. I've watched over 4 hours worth in just two days. And still have 12 episodes left...

Really enjoying them, though, obviously. Very well-written show. Fantastic characters.

Iceman

Seriously, if I start enjoying any show on tv it'll be cancelled within a fortnight. I'm just avoiding that situation altogether right now.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Six Feet Under
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Daily Show
The Sopranos
Da Ali G Show

HBO owns me. Commercial television (other than Comedy Central on rare occasions) can rot.

Kudie

hobbitx said:
Aqua Teen Hunger Force (Not only is this my fav, it's my first serious fandom in years!)

Yeah, but when are they going to have some new ATHF episodes?

My list:
1. Fear Factor

2.Totally NASCAR

3. X-Files

4. Pardon the Interruption

5. Aqua Teen Hunger Force

B0001KL5IU.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

snaildog

I only really watch Coronation St now so I'll have to include some older ones.

The Office (the most original and best comedy in a long time)
Futurama
Coronation St
Family Guy
Um... the news

Mashing

In no paticular order:

Futurama
Family Guy
Stargate SG1
Stargate: Atlantis
Sportscenter or I, Max

Edit: Oh crap, how can I forget Monk... and another one I like, The Dead Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom