• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Youtube video's that de'serve more view's

Baron Aloha said:
HOLY SHIT! I'm dying here. :lol :lol This is definitely a must watch.

This is not a joke, this is for real.

Basically now I never, ever want to work a job where a hard hat is required.

Nothing special, but I just uploaded this to youtube and there's this rule of thumb stating that any video that has lesbians kissing, even if it's shot on a low quality camera in the middle of the night, deserves more views, so...

Enjoy.

Warning: Kinda NSFW without audio. VERY NSFW with audio.

BowieZ

Banned
Anyone know any tips (compression, etc?), or know of any awesome video editing software with a decent range of audio options, for uploading the best quality sound onto YouTube?

Every program I've used in the past -- or that is free to download -- fucks up the audio in one way or another.

And with good quality programs, is there any need to also manually insert some sort of special compression? Any sort of response would be hugely appreciated ^_^

ltse1

BowieZ said:
Anyone know any tips (compression, etc?), or know of any awesome video editing software with a decent range of audio options, for uploading the best quality sound onto YouTube?

Every program I've used in the past -- or that is free to download -- fucks up the audio in one way or another.

And with good quality programs, is there any need to also manually insert some sort of special compression? Any sort of response would be hugely appreciated ^_^

Handbrake is sufficient for me.

BowieZ

Banned
ltse1 said:
Handbrake is sufficient for me.
Wow this thread gets buried quick! Thanks for your reply dude but in that time I managed to purchase an online copy of Magix Movie Edit Pro Plus (HD Bonus x10 Extra Super Version :lol ) and it was unbelievable. It had every audio output option imaginable.

This was the result:

Link: "Driftwood Galaxy" (from Super Mario Galaxy 2)

Meanwhile, OMG... I'm never turning on public annotations ever again!

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
TWO THOUSAND NINE GATHERING OF THE JUGGALOOOOS

Fifteen glorious minutes of inspirational video that will make you realize that no matter what you do in life, you are better than this horrifying percentage of the population.

"Sort of like what I imagine it's like for the, uh, Muslims that visit the holy land of Mecca."

Mercury Fred said:
Hilarious + Twisted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bo0ZC7F6co

It gets better an weirder as it goes on...

I love the terrible Carol Channing impersonation in this. "Ooh! I get to be Pauline Kael!"

Cosmic Bus said:
I love the terrible Carol Channing impersonation in this. "Ooh! I get to be Pauline Kael!"
:lol I love that part. "Quit Broadwaying around this instant!" And of course, "Not my problem! Not MY problem! Not my problem!"

Top Bottom