• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Youtube video's that de'serve more view's

PacoDG

Assholes selling emulators and roms for profit need to be called out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7utxsgO1Yg

011sellingillegalshit.jpg

RedHerring

Neo Member
KennyLinder said:
I can't think why they would do that.

Despite that, watching it now I'm oddly proud at how little dignity I showed. It did result in a few awkward situations though - I showed it to a friend I'd known for a few months and was shocked when after watching it without smiling, he said without sarcasm or humour "I didn't know you were into soap so much."

Meadows said:
Inspired by Lou and Andy of Little Britain ?

Ha ha, no, not consciously at least, I hate Little Britain. The idea came from a young girl I heard about who made her own soap, and her parents had dubbed her Soapy Zo. To be solely defined by such an everyday item (everymonth item for some on public transport) was a funny concept to me.

RedHerring

Neo Member
Fyodor Dostoevsky said:
i know this guy is banned, but here's a post-mortem thanks.

what a weird ass video. the way he says "what does this mean?" is so odd :lol

:lol Pretty imaginative.

Christ, this thread must be doing something right - that video went from 198 views and 4 ratings to 10432 views and 225 ratings! Although to be fair it has been over a year since this thread was created. Already in just a few days my Soap video I posted about here has nearly doubled in views. Good going GAF!

RedHerring said:
:lol Pretty imaginative.

Christ, this thread must be doing something right - that video went from 198 views and 4 ratings to 10432 views and 225 ratings! Although to be fair it has been over a year since this thread was created. Already in just a few days my Soap video I posted about here has nearly doubled in views. Good going GAF!

here's another funny one from the same guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyWZBQExnVA

:lol

Top Bottom