• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Youtube video's that de'serve more view's

Mollymauk

The Believers Heaven

Wacked out preacher Estus Pirkle amazes his congregation with surreal scenes of heaven and singing midgets.

You may recognize Estus W. Pirkle from the fundamentalist anti-communism classic, "If Footmen Tire You What Will Horses Do?"

Remember, this is a real preacher with a real sermon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1paYhEDFQIw

GK86 said:
P.A.B.- Fox News Anchor woman. She's funny. Love how she says that stuff with a straight face.

:lol News anchors zone off into robot mode in a snap, it's wild.

Everything bit of copy read with the same inflections, the same pattern, 1 2 3, 1 2 3, step 1 2, step 3 4.

Patti Ann is good. I want pep and a smile in my news, not a dead stare. If all else fails, rockin' tits.

Side note, I remember an early copywriting class taught by a local morning news anchor, he'd read people's mistake-filled scripts as he would in front of the prompter to stress the importance of flawless copy. Good anchors will totally deliver even absurd shit when they're in that zone, like in those Red Eye intros.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
GK86 said:
P.A.B.- Fox News Anchor woman. She's funny. Love how she says that stuff with a straight face.
Oh my God.

OH MY GOD.

It's not often you see someone singlehandedly justify the existence of an entire network, but there you are.

Also, would hit.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Calcaneus said:
This video, it has its moments.

Family Matters: As days go by

"Damn, did I do that?"

Go home Steve
but but
GO HOME STEVE
but
GO HOME GO HOME GO HOME
I don't have to take this. I'm going home.

They needed to reference cheese in it to make it 101% awesome.

Mirimar

I posted this the other day and well, it exploded in popularity :lol
Not my own creation, but it's definitely worth watching for the quality of animation alone. Think iPod silhouette ads. All the characters are from the Touhou universe. Some of you may know of this.

Bad Apple!! PV - Silhouette Painting

Top Bottom