• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Youtube video's that de'serve more view's

Okay, shameless plug time. :p

Some friends and I got to play Xbox 360 at a cinema on one of the big ass screens, and since we had a bit of extra time on our hands decided to quickly whip it up into a short film. Here's the finished result:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riAlqwy-1gM

For just a little under 10 hours of total production time, I think it came out pretty decent. Oh, and don't mind our trolling of CoD: Black Ops at the end,
that game kicked so much ass on the big screen

Melchiah

slit said:
Lady in motorized wheelchair uses the N word and gets spayed with a hose.

Haha, she's all wet!!! It's funny when she just continues down the street yelling she's going to call the cops.

How courageous of a man, accompanied with two of his friends, to physically assault a woman. No matter what insulting word was used, that doesn't justify a physical reaction. Especially from a man to woman.

Imagine if the roles were reversed, and a black woman in a wheelchair called a white man "white motherf**ker!", would it be equally funny if the white man did the same as in this video?

Melchiah said:
How courageous of a man, accompanied with two of his friends, to physically assault a woman. No matter what insulting word was used, that doesn't justify a physical reaction. Especially from a man to woman.

Imagine if the roles were reversed, and a black woman in a wheelchair called a white man "white motherf**ker!", would it be equally funny if the white man did the same as in this video?

I know what you're saying, but you can't pretend 'white motherfucker' means anything to white folk.

Melchiah

Scullibundo said:
I know what you're saying, but you can't pretend 'white motherfucker' means anything to white folk.

I can't speak for everyone, but it sure does mean plenty to me. Racism comes in every color.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Melchiah said:
I can't speak for everyone, but it sure does mean plenty to me. Racism comes in every color.
:-/

Meh. It has no cache in terms of historical injustice. "[race] motherfucker" is roughly equivalent racism regardless of what race you throw in the blank.

Melchiah

Hawkian said:
:-/

Meh. It has no cache in terms of historical injustice. "[race] motherfucker" is roughly equivalent racism regardless of what race you throw in the blank.

We have a saying in Finland; "Sitä tikulla silmään, joka vanhoja muistelee.", roughly translated as, "Put a stick into the eye of those who reminiscence the past." ;) We don't have such a history as eg. those who live in the U.S., so it seems absurd that similar phrases aren't deemed equally racist. But I think that's enough of derailing the thread.

Top Bottom