• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Youtube video's that de'serve more view's

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
A youtube comment instructed me to try this today and I did...

1. Open Charlie Chaplin's speech from The Great Dictator and pause it at 0:00

2. New tab- Time from the Inception soundtrack, Hans Zimmer - Make sure to set it to 720p, then switch back and play the speech

I searched for all the combinations I could think of and the first result that seemed like it could have anything to do with it was this thread, so maybe it's been posted here already. Truth be told after I watched/listened I wanted to make a thread for it. But it's not as if either of them are new, so I guess I'll just post it here for now in the hopes that some more people will try it.

I'm not usually a sucker for this stuff but it really moved me. Time lines up with the song used in the speech video fairly well, but the way it lines up with the content of the speech especially, and the little bit of coda that results from the speech video finishing first... man.

Rorschach

2. New tab- Time from the Inception soundtrack, Hans Zimmer - Make sure to set it to 720p, then switch back and play the speech

I searched for all the combinations I could think of and the first result that seemed like it could have anything to do with it was this thread, so maybe it's been posted here already. Truth be told after I watched/listened I wanted to make a thread for it. But it's not as if either of them are new, so I guess I'll just post it here for now in the hopes that some more people will try it.

I'm not usually a sucker for this stuff but it really moved me. Time lines up with the song used in the speech video fairly well, but the way it lines up with the content of the speech especially, and the little bit of coda that results from the speech video finishing first... man.
When I clicked on your link, it somehow redirected me to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Ww0X5SFH4&feature=channel_video_title

Which also fit until the talking...

Ashes

Banned
*The following vid contains no nudity but it does contain a pole dance. Now I know what you are thinking, pole dance vid? that's nsfw dude. But this isn't a purely sexy one (it didn't turn me on?), it is a dance competition, and I only posted it cause of what she could do at the 3:20 second mark... Start watching at the 3:00 minute mark if you want...

Again don't watch at the office or something..

BEST Pole Dance Ever by Jenyne Butterfly:

http://youtu.be/waIuhfoTMv8

Love how the music built up with the speech, all the calm down right once the speech ended. Great stuff.

Here's a comedy short film I just finished. It has it's flaws, but there's a lot in there that I'm proud of. It was a ton of work putting it all together. Hope you guys like it:

Self Help

DJ_XMX

Bump ! come on neogaf just 1000 views for a local gaming company to donate to charity !!!!! if i made a topic named " ps4 specs leaked " i would have got there by now! lolol

DJ_XMX

Guys... want to know what we do for charity the entire of my city does this...

http://www.gbc.gi/television/tv-watch-live.php

part of the charity we do ! its live btw watch some locals go crazy LOL!

Unfortnately I posted this abit later and missed natwest.... best video... xD

Do you do anything like this in the states? for charity as just before xmas a whole town gets together to raise up money?

ckohler

My daughter calls out Santa. Caught me off gaurd...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPOmTmEMkuM

Doesn't necessarily deserve more views but I thought some fellow parents would find it funny. She's not usually this bratty.

Bratty? Dude, you should be celebrating her rational objectivity! That Santa was way too pushy. She calls him out and he's all like "nuh-uh..." That really bothered me. The jig was up. He should have humored her instead of dismissing her. :p

Bratty? Dude, you should be celebrating her rational objectivity! That Santa was way too pushy. She calls him out and he's all like "nuh-uh..." That really bothered me. The jig was up. He should have humored her instead of dismissing her. :p
I was pretty proud but she's not usually like that, took me by surprise. Love how she asked him about the fan as well. Totally random.

Did it the quick way :D

http://youtubedoubler.com/2Gp3

Top Bottom