• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You've unlocked a quick save option in real life...

jason10mm

Gold Member
Save scum until a trillionaire. Then pocket a save state, invest most of it in life extension research, revert save state periodically as necessary and redo with accumulated knowledge in-hand. Reverse aging. Then live forever, enjoy life, guide human development, avoid/revert catastrophes.
BBBOOORRIINNGG!!!!

Clearly walking up to rando chicks and pulling a Dundee is the only correct answer...

I'll spare us a gif though.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
eat chocolate, repeat
I'd do the same but you may end up turning into solid chocolate. Thus, eating your entire body save the head. Then before going back to load menu, you visit the chocolate sailor. Chocolate sailor put this curse on you but also has the antidote. As a catch chocolate sailor will make the antidote difficult to find by hiding it in a case of 4 enchanted assorted chocolates. But choose wisely, only one contains the antidote.

There's:

- Caustic Caramel Creme
- Horrific Hazelnut
- Mutating Marshmallow
- Antidote
oLB19g2.jpg

(I didn't create this story but your choice decides whether you'll continue or need to jump back to load)

Nankatsu

Gold Member
First, is my save data in the cloud?

If yes, do I need to have a subscription in order to access it?

Shudder Evil Smile GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Probably would end up saving before choosing which career path I wanted to follow.

If I ended up not liking it, we would go back to the starting point and choose something different.

Do you lose memory of what you did after quick loading?

Last edited:
Top Bottom