• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist Updated (PS4/XB1), New DLC added, PC release "next"

AlanOC91

I put a lot of time in this game on ps4 but stopped because of the following reasons

Ranking is a joke. The number one guy on there (while a cool dude) is only on there cause he damn near plays 24/7. Its based off how much you play versus beating certain people. The highest I got was top 100 but ive beat the top players MULTIPLE times (winning record) not a brag btw. The number one person even told me I was his hardest opponent lol

Rage quits galore, no penalty

Semi Toxic, not sure how it will be on Steam.

Other than that, pretty good yugioh game lol. I wont be playing again due to what I mentioned and the new banlist. I was a shaddol player.

Same thing with rage quits.

Played 1 match online and as I was about to finish him off he rage quit. Went to the forums and apparently it happens all the time and has also happened frequently on ps4.

So I don't think I'll be playing this online.

Thankfully for me, I'm addicted to the single player stuff but I'd imagine it won't be that way for everyone.

Having cards sectioned off in to expensive dlc packs already in the base game was the reason I dropped this so quickly. The dlc pricing for a budget game here is horrifying.

Konami gonna konami I guess.

Nephilim

Banned
Will double dip for PC. Better than having no Yu-Gi-Oh on PC.

did all those other pc versions close down or something? the free ones?

enjoy paying for this and all the dlc just to have a "decent" story mode

cause you will not enjoy the multiplayer

Anyone having success finding people online?

Steam says that they are 1.4k people playing but no one is playing online, seems very strange. Was able to play via invite. Feel like the online is borked.

Top Bottom