• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YuGiOh Legacy of the duelist PS4 tournament (with story deck side event)

Miracle won 2-1 in the side tournament! GG! I wasn't paying attention and forgot to record some of the matches, whoops.

I made a huge misplay destroying the wrong equip spell at the end, once I destroyed it I knew I fucked up... Fun game though! Somehow my brain skimmed past the first part about attack targets on that equip -_-

EDIT: sorry, it was 2-1, not 2-0. I blame all my other games going 2-0 lol

Already recorded 2-0, and I'm not sure how to edit that in Challonge. Since the winner is the same, I'm not going to bother

What did I do
You know what you did.

You played THAT deck LOL
Exactly. Rude.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vW01GhdNkm8

REVENGE!!!

...tomorrow. I'm kinda tired tonight to be honest. :p BUT REVENGE TOMMORROW IN THE FINAL SHOWDOWN BABY!
giphy.gif

I think I'm going to stay up one more hour. If you can duel by then, let me know SkullHydra
Okay, I'm ready. Let's do this!

I'm sorry, I think my connection crapped out there on my ps4

First time it's ever happened to me

Do you want to redo the match from the start? I think I had the advantage that game, but I'll let you decide

I did this without a metadeck last time
True. But Madolche don't plus for days like Shaddoll do. Lol.

Aaron and I just got disconnected. =/

I'm sorry, I think my connection crapped out there on my ps4

First time it's ever happened to me

Do you want to redo the match from the start? I think I had the advantage that game, but I'll let you decide
It sucks, but I'll count that as a loss for me.

It keeps saying that I'm losing connection to the host. Should I host?

I lost 2-0. I had acard that could shut down your deck, but I could draw it D:
Oh man, I was freaking out those duels. Dealing me 5k damage on your first turn both of those last games in a row... that hurt.

And it was actually 2-1. You were beating me that first game before the disconnect.

Oh man, I was freaking out those duels. Dealing me 5k damage on your first turn both of those last games in a row... that hurt.

And it was actually 2-1. You were beating me that first game before the disconnect.

Eh, I said to rest the match

And I fucked up that last match. I shouldn't have summoned the extra winda when I did. It just gave me less cards and less options.

Here's a tip for your deck: Be careful of ------------. Had I drawn it early in that last duel(it was in my side deck, so I couldn't use it the first ones) it would've shut you down entirely, since it makes it so only --------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that could be a problem. Thanks for the heads up.

Could you remove that deck hint until I finish the tournament though. =P
Not that it's a big deal anymore, but Rrongfield still doesn't know my deck.

I've also recorded all of my main tournament games, so I can upload those once the tournament is over as well.

Tonight seems like it might be the last night of the tournament. I'll be dueling Rrongfield at about 8pm or so Pacific time, and hopefully Miracle soon afterwards. And if I win against Rrongfield, maybe Shadowcreep will be on to face me in the finals.

RE_Player

I've also recorded all of my main tournament games, so I can upload those once the tournament is over as well.

Tonight seems like it might be the last night of the tournament. I'll be dueling Rrongfield at about 8pm or so Pacific time, and hopefully Miracle soon afterwards. And if I win against Rrongfield, maybe Shadowcreep will be on to face me in the finals.
I'd for sure watch the matches you recorded if you upload them after. I was dumb and didn't record any of my matches. Next time I'll know to record.

Well that was an extremely unsatisfying match. Sorry Rrongfield, but I had the worst hands both games. =/

I lost 0-2.

I hope I can duel you properly some other time in the future. I didn't even get to know what your deck was :/

Shadowcreep, are you up for the GF?

The heart of the cards is so fickle for the majority of us. Getting Stardust Dragon Assault Mode in my beginning hand the first duel was painful. Getting my only other copy with no Assault mode activate on the field or Stardust D on the field was just killing me as I would have to wait until assault teleport appears in my hand. :(

Still don't know why Maxx "C" wanted to stay in your hand that one game though, I didn't even realize it. Was wondering why Trishula didn't resolve when you messaged me.

Uploading videos of the finals match to youtube right now, heres the video of the winners finals game 3 since it was all i managed to get of that. Its missing the first turn where I set MST and ended, then he did the madolche combo got out leviar and madolche queen went to spin my face down card and I activated it and popped ticket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR6oABfXG8E

RE_Player

I'll send out the prizes by Friday. Please private message me your place in the tournament, the email you wish the Amazon credit to be sent too and whether you need it to be through Amazon.com or Amazon.ca.

Miracle

Story finals results!

2-1 against Skullhydra match 1. So Match 2.....Skull Hyrda wins 2-0.

God damn Constellers man. Always hated those bastards. Evacuation Device and Mirror Force as well for good measure. :(

The top 3

1. Shadowcreep
2.Rrongfield
3. SkullHydra

congrats to all of you guys
Thanks. Congrats guys.

I wouldn't mind this become a monthly thing and I can at least put $10-$20 towards the prize.
I'd happily join in and donate as well!

Grats to the top 3!

Looking forward to the story deck finals cause I want both of them to lose lol.
Well we both did. XD You got your wish!

Story finals results!

2-1 against SkullHydra match 1. So Match 2.....SkullHydra wins 2-0.

God damn Constellers man. Always hated those bastards. Evacuation Device and Mirror Force as well for good measure. :(

Good games, man. Getting multiple Power Tool Dragons on the field is basically GG, and being able to search out Snatch Steal is super rude.

I was originally planning on using Constellars for the whole Story Tournament before deciding on using lower tier decks and changing every round.

macklelol

Yeah I mainly put the money forward to encourage people to participate this time. I hope if we do this again there is like a $5 buy in for everyone.

I would probably chip in something for future tournaments.

Excellent. Congrats on your win!

While I'm kinda disappointed in how poorly I did in the main tournament, it was still fun! Thanks to Aaron for setting everything up, looking forward to more tournaments.

Miracle

Thanks. Congrats guys.

I'd happily join in and donate as well!

Good games, man. Getting multiple Power Tool Dragons on the field is basically GG, and being able to search out Snatch Steal is super rude.

I was originally planning on using Constellars for the whole Story Tournament before deciding on using lower tier decks and changing every round.

Yeah I was basically hoping to draw snatch steal in match 2 just to have a chance. :(

Ah well, good games!

Top Bottom