• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman |OT| -- Lose Until You Win

B.K.

Last night, I was going to finish the first Master Dungeon. I was on level 45 and spent about 30 minutes duplicating and killing zombies to get my level enough to kill
Flonne.
I was going to take a break before going on down, so I put my PSP into sleep mode. When I did, my damn PSP crashed when I tried to power up again. I lost all my equipment and the 200,000 WP I made going through the dungeon. Now I'm going to have to buy all those Dengeki equipment again and I'm going to have to find more cat paws that I was going to use to steal with. :/

B.K.

The only way I've found to get money is to do level grinding in the Index Dengeki Dungeon. If you level enough to get 1500-2000 levels, you can easily get out of the dungeon with over 20,000,000 WP.

Macstorm

Wow, never been a fan of roguelikes or the lot, but this is one fun game. Been really surprised by this one, I should have picked it up sooner.

Quixzlizx

Now that I have a Go with a working ISO loader, I started playing this game. It's sad that this thread only has 4 pages, since I'm having a lot of fun so far, despite not really having a great grasp of the mechanics. The main thing that's tripping me up is that I keep pressing the X button accidentally when I want to bring up the menu, which is causing me to waste a lot of turns. I think that's what got me killed versus the first boss the first time I tried it.

Pein

Banned
need to buy this, but I have my hands full with valkyria 2 and tactics ogre starting tomorrow. I guess I'll wait until a psn sale to buy it.

Top Bottom