• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ZombiU |OT| Zombi Emergency! WiiU WiiU WiiU WiiU

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
She's also like 15 years old.
The cops are coming. WiiU WiiU WiiU WiiU WiiU WiiU WiiU WiiU WiiU!!!!!

aS6tE.gif

rinse82

The problem with discounting this review is that he's not vague with his concerns. He doesn't speak in vague, general terms -- he describes specific, critical flaws of the game. If the guy didn't go into detail and gave it a 4.5 then the backlash could be legitimate. He goes into detail. The game just isn't good, like most launch games. I think the groundwork is there for the sequel to do much better. They'll add online play, probably co-op, deeper combat, everything.

By the way, Dead Island was a fantastic game. An open-world zombie game in a beautiful bright tropical island with 4-player online co-op and probably the best first person melee combat ever in a game (super satisfying and fun), a good loot system, crafting, vehicles, just a great fucking game. I put 60 hours into that game.

McKayla Maroney is ATOMIC hot, like I can't put into words how hot. Young, super tight and toned, super flexible, an ass you could bounce a basketball of, gorgeous face, holy mackerel...

felt so creeped out reading this

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Dead Island and Maroney are the hot topics in this thread. GS Review can take a sidestep.

Kusagari

I had no idea that Maroney chick was 16. I honestly didn't know who she was beyond an Olympic gymnast, but every pic I saw made me think she was 20+.

:lol

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
So I'd be able to fuck Maroney in the UK and not in the US?

Obama's America.

BlankaBR

Banned
I had no idea that Maroney chick was 16. I honestly didn't know who she was beyond an Olympic gymnast, but every pic I saw made me think she was 20+.

:lol
Most of gymnasts ages are under 17, they might look older because their bodies are prematurely womanized because of their hard daily exercise routine

tkscz

Meh, even if she was of age.... you know what, you already know my stance on this. Anywho, I'm biting the bullet and buying Zombie come Tuesday (Pay check).

hatchx

Banned
A disheartening review from gamespot (which, even though I know it was leaked, looks fake and seems way too short by their standards) for sure, but I'm going to wait. 4.5 out of 10 seems like it will be a major outlier. I still expect a number of 8s and 9s to roll in from other sites.

Things I don't understand:

-No WiiU reviews even mentioning miiverse or any online functionality.
-ZombiU review from GS saying the 2nd screen didn't do anything?

....this WiiU press has been weird.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Meh, even if she was of age.... you know what, you already know my stance on this. Anywho, I'm biting the bullet and buying Zombie come Tuesday (Pay check).

Really. Even if the reviews basically say it's a bit rubbish. You're still going to buy it.

A disheartening review from gamespot (which, even though I know it was leaked, looks fake and seems way too short by their standards) for sure, but I'm going to wait. 4.5 out of 10 seems like it will be a major outlier. I still expect a number of 8s and 9s to roll in from other sites.

Things I don't understand:

-No WiiU reviews even mentioning miiverse or any online functionality.
-ZombiU review from GS saying the 2nd screen didn't do anything?

....this WiiU press has been weird.

Edge really liked the Gamepad usage, this game is clearly not for everyone.

Top Bottom