• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

faint.

Who was the JSS chick? Has she been on the show before this episode? I'm having trouble keeping up with the regular town people.

I know she probably isn't one, but the episode seemed to really point at Enid being a wolf. I mean she seemingly managed to get to Carl's house without being in any danger and she also wasn't panicking or scared about what was going on. Then she up and leaves right after the raid on Alexandria is over.

I know she probably isn't one, but the episode seemed to really point at Enid being a wolf. I mean she seemingly managed to get to Carl's house without being in any danger and she also wasn't panicking or scared about what was going on. Then she up and leaves right after the raid on Alexandria is over.
I think by her attitude she is just a girl who has stopped caring about everything and has just gone cold.

neoism

You can't can you !

mehhh Morgan is starting to piss me off... ;_; i really wanted to love this character... Carol is a straight G holy shit -0% fucks given..... goood ep, but reallly surprised and bumbed rick wasnt in it... im pretty sure this is the first epeiode he hasnt appeared...

mehhh Morgan is starting to piss me off... ;_; i really wanted to love this character... Carol is a straight G holy shit -0% fucks given..... goood ep, but reallly surprised and bumbed rick wasnt in it... i pretty sure this is the first epeiode he hasnt appeared...
I know they need a voice of reason but we've seen the end result of those characters

oni_saru

mehhh Morgan is starting to piss me off... ;_; i really wanted to love this character... Carol is a straight G holy shit -0% fucks given..... goood ep, but reallly surprised and bumbed rick wasnt in it... i pretty sure this is the first epeiode he hasnt appeared...
Who needs Rick when we got Carol?!!!

neoism

not realy sure about that but not liking her character at all... just leave and never come back..

mehhh Morgan is starting to piss me off... ;_; i really wanted to love this character... Carol is a straight G holy shit -0% fucks given..... goood ep, but reallly surprised and bumbed rick wasnt in it... im pretty sure this is the first epeiode he hasnt appeared...
A few come to mind like the episode with Carol, tyreese and the girls. The episode with Daryl and Beth. The episode with Daryl and beth getting separated and Maggie's little group and the episode where Daryl and Carol go to Atlanta to look for Beth. That's 4 and I know there is more.

oni_saru

lol fo real girl is an assassin at this point... :p shes always been a fav well not in season 1-2 but she is putting Daryl to shame lol
And that's the amazing thing. Season 1-2 she's relying on the others to protect her while she does domestic duties. Then she starts to become a badass on equal terms with Rick. Sometimes even better then Rick. She saved the group when she was kicked out. Carol is such a boss and i love her development!

neoism

A few come to mind like the episode with Carol, tyreese and the girls. The episode with Daryl and Beth. The episode with Daryl and beth getting separated and Maggie's little group and the episode where Daryl and Carol go to Atlanta to look for Beth. That's 4 and I know there is more.

yeah its been months since iv seen anything past season 4 not sure why i noticed it now....either way cant wait for ep 3 .... i guess its mainly because this is the first for me.. watching from week to week.. it suuuccccksssss... i watched all eps this past spring and summer.. back to back.. was the most fun ive had watching tv in years... netflix ftw..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom