• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Pretty clear Enid is a wolf. I imagine what happened between the tortoise and her arriving in Alexandria is that she gets caught by them and convinces them to spare her in exchange for her being a plant/spy. I doubt that she likes what she is doing but she is just trying to survive, hence JSS.

Oh, and I have a feeling they are going to kill Carol off this season... she's grown into way too big of a bad ass. IMO she's surpassed Rick or come damn close and I don't think the writers can be having that. I was half convinced she was going to be gunned down by someone on her own team while she was in disguise as a wolf this episode.

What's funny is a great episode like this can only exist with Darryl/Glenn/Rick/Michonne being out of town because those fuckers are so OP they would have wasted 10 wolves in about 2 mins flat.

Morgan is really due for that now you know you fucked up, right? moment.. The fight in the living room is just a taste of whats coming at him. Mofo is bruce wayning this shit.. That aint going to work everytime.

Rootbeer

Banned
MAN I keep forgetting the actor who plays Morgan is british until I see him in an interview. He pulls off that American accent way better than some of the other accents on the show

Dai101

Banned
What's funny is a great episode like this can only exist with Darryl/Glenn/Rick/Michonne being out of town because those fuckers are so OP they would have wasted 10 wolves in about 2 mins flat.

And then they'll have to wait awkwardly until Carol's casserole is finished cooking.

THE QUEEN!

jVCXpFp.gif

neoism

gVoBC0SuaHStq.gif

MAN I keep forgetting the actor who plays Morgan is british until I see him in an interview. He pulls off that American accent way better than some of the other accents on the show

yup him and Andrew do an amazing accent.. im southern and i sound like shit.. both are amazing actors.. hell even Lauren does a great accent...

oneils

Or they would go the other way and have 10 minutes of close-ups on ricks face as he second guesses himself. But hopefully those days are over. It looks like it, anyway.

Or they would go the other way and have 10 minutes of close-ups on ricks face as he second guesses himself. But hopefully those days are over. It looks like it, anyway.
they're definitely over. rick had 0 hesitation for putting a bullet into the head of a man who he not only perceived as a threat but someone who he had a personal vendetta against.

dustyherb

why don't the wolves use guns?
Because guns aren't as common now. Comic spoiler sort of
the further in time we go and the more groups we meet we will learn that having guns is something that most groups don't have. Makes Rick's group and this community a lot more dangerous.
at least that's what I'm guessing. Idk if there's some deeper meaning or anything. I just think resources are harder to come by now. Especially for how large the wolves group seems to be.

Damn didn't expect that episode to be like that. I thought it will be boring drama episode about their problems. Really good out of nowhere scene.

I can't believe with what's happening around they made Morgan so naive about not killing.
I might be obvious that he will die from the person he let go or someone close will die.
OMG do we have a gif of that tied up guy talking and Carol shooting. LOL

Damn didn't expect that episode to be like that. I thought it will be boring drama episode about their problems. Really good out of nowhere scene.

I can't believe with what's happening around they made Morgan so naive about not killing.
I might be obvious that he will die from the person he let go or someone close will die.
OMG do we have a gif of that tied up guy talking and Carol shooting. LOL
There's going to be a Morgan-focused episode that shows how he went from CLEAR to now
http://tvline.com/2015/10/07/the-walking-dead-season-6-morgan-flashback-episode/

Prologue

Not a lot of times I'm surprised on TV. I was really expecting the horde to attack, not a bunch of murders.

Awesome episode. One of my favorite, mostly because of Carol. She just likes disguising her self.

Thats what i think he did when he said im sorry and whack that wolfs face with stick. Unless i see that dude again im gonna say morgan killed him.
well i hope he goes back to killing people from here on out then.
the further in time we go and the more groups we meet we will learn that having guns is something that most groups don't have. Makes Rick's group and this community a lot more dangerous.
at least that's what I'm guessing. Idk if there's some deeper meaning or anything. I just think resources are harder to come by now. Especially for how large the wolves group seems to be.
well if they're not using guns simply coz they don't have them that makes sense. something tells me they're could be more of a meaning to it but who knows.

dork

Banned
That guy Morgan let live and leave with the gun is gonna use that gun to kill a main character. I just know it.

This is actually something I had been thinking about recently. I always thought it would be cool if many of the new groups would use bats, knives, and other hand weapons. Maybe it's because of the sheer brutality of using these types of objects to kill, but I feel like this show would be interesting if if moved away from guns. I always think back to The Last of Us and how brutal it was using pipes, axes, and pieces of wood.

Would make things way more vicious between groups of people. Instead of everyone having pristine military grade weaponry everywhere.

Angry Fork

Carol is the god, holy fuck. Best character on the show by far.

Morgan is dumb and will get more people killed. All that time spent tying that guy up could've been spent saving other people who aren't psychopaths, so much for his morality bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom