• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
An announcement by gimple on Glenn's fate coming tonight on talking dead...the fuck lol. Of course he's not dead. What a weird thing to do if he was. "Hi guys I'm scott gimple, I've never done this before but he's dead k bye"

"He appears to have been ripped apart"

*Glenn not on Talking Dead*

Ya, he's alive

Yeah, they're being all sorts of weird with the official comments about it. And Glenn's actor not getting on with death when almost all the others get to?

If he's really dead they could certainly be more clear about it, both in and out of the show.

I have a feeling next week is just one big flashback......

We probably won't know what happens to Glenn and Rick till a week after..

Yeah. Now the timing of the flashback ep makes perfect sense.

Oh, it absolutely is

1) Nick fell on Glenn
2) Talking Dead is acting strange as fuck

If he is dead, Walking Dead just did a really bad job making sure we know the character is dead.

Or

He's not dead and he's going to show up mid season out of nowhere

If they defy this many leaps of logic, I'm done with the show. I'm not down for this kind of stupidity. Have some balls and kill main characters. Other shows do it, get with the times.

They already skipped how he survived a similar encounter in the season finale last year (he's on the ground in the woods and 8 zombies drop on top of him after being shot). I forgave that stupid writing, I won't forgive this one.

With every other major death ever, the people at Talking Dead always are firm. There's no "he appears to have been ripped apart" but this time there is?

Furthermore, the cast and crew would be there for a major death like Glenn, just like they've been there for every other major death - give me a break. I think its more like it would of gotten awkward when the fan questions came through from the live crowd.

Glenn survived three walkers on top of him (while suffering from a gunshot wound) in the previous season finale. The editing was ambiguous and he was screaming while they ate -something- off-camera. The way it cut to commercial, the comments on Talking Dead, the fact that Steven Yeun isn't even present.

He's not dead.

EDIT: Come on. That death montage.

Effect

Wonder what the message from Gimple is going to be. Maybe it's all a trick and they're playing this hand until the very end.

last season, everyone thought tyreese beat martin to death, but he wasn't a a part of talking dead's death montage, and it turned out he was alive and lead the cannibals to rick's group. so, if they do or don't include glenn in tonight's montage, it *might* be a giveaway.
see what I said here, they did the same thing.

Badlucktroll

Gold Member
Did Rick seriously
Just murder all of the remaining wolves?

I bet Glenn is alive. Did they confirm it? But i bet
He dies when Negan bashes his head in with a bat in the season 6 finale
(SPECULATION

HeySeuss

I can see him being dead and on the talking dead next week. Glenn is one of a handful of people that fans are emotionally invested in. Rick, Michonne, Carol, Carl (even tho I hate him), Maggie, and Darryl are the core of the show that we just care about. Glen is a huge part of the show. His growth from a scared kid in season one to one of Rick's most trusted soldiers was an amazing development through the show.

An announcement by gimple on Glenn's fate coming tonight on talking dead...the fuck lol. Of course he's not dead. What a weird thing to do if he was. "Hi guys I'm scott gimple, I've never done this before but he's dead k bye"
Lmao

They better have one hell of an explanation if Glenn is alive. I won't stand for Nick on top of him bull

NolbertoS

Great episode and just watching thr Walking Dead, but it seems that Glenn (and) Nicholas might be alive. Seen that foreshadowing that maybe Nicholas's suicide was just a mental image of what he's think happened once he killed himself, kinda like a dream trance. Very sneaky by the Walking Dead writers trying to pull a Dallas foreshadowing with a twist.

graffix13

If they defy this many leaps of logic, I'm done with the show. I'm not down for this kind of stupidity. Have some balls and kill main characters. Other shows do it, get with the times.

They already skipped how he survived a similar encounter in the season finale last year (he's on the ground in the woods and 8 zombies drop on top of him after being shot). I forgave that stupid writing, I won't forgive this one.

I am done too. He is seriously going to live that?

TWD has officially jumped the shark.

Dai101

Banned
Glen has escaped death so many times

1) The well walker in S2
2) Tied to the chair in S3
3) Sick from flu in S4
4) At the trough in S5 premiere
5) Shot and abandoned by Nicolas in S5 finale

Don't forget how close was his head from that bat back in Terminus.

graffix13 said:
I am done too. He is seriously going to live that?

TWD has officially jumped the shark.

Iq49gSS.gif

I think Glenn's dead, even if he's rolled under the garbage bin, the walkers will just crawl under with him to, and I have a hard believing the walkers didn't notice Glenn either and the facial expressions weren't promising he made it

his best bet and nick's would've been to climb the fire escape right before the herd came or hide IN the dumpster

Lmao

They better have one hell of an explanation if Glenn is alive. I won't stand for Nick on top of him bull
I just hope we get to see how he got out of it next week. Promo spoils:
It can't all be morgan flashback for 90 mins. I think it's 90 mins because they want to cover the flashback + aftermath. I hope.

The slow motion shot of Glenn grabbing Nick in mid air is so obvious
lol it was like REMEMBER THIS GUYS

But I'm glad I have that hope to cling on to

Great episode and just watching thr Walking Dead, but it seems that Glenn (and) Nicholas might be alive. Seen that foreshadowing that maybe Nicholas's suicide was just a mental image of what he's think happened once he killed himself, kinda like a dream trance. Very sneaky by the Walking Dead writers trying to pull a Dallas foreshadowing with a twist.
True, they didn't even name Nicholaus by name just showed him shooting himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom