• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

The Next World

A seemingly simple scavenging run proves to be very tricky when the group isn't the only one vying for an unexpected supply goldmine.

The episode was written by Angela Kang & Corey Reed (Kang last wrote 6.3 'Thank You', the one where Glenn fell off the dumpster and "died"; Reed last wrote 6.5 'Now', the one where Maggie and Aaron go into the sewer) and was directed by Kari Skogland (who is making her Walking Dead debut after having directed episodes of Fear the Walking Dead, Penny Dreadful, and Boardwalk Empire, among others).

The guest stars on tonight's Talking Dead are:

Nathan Fillion (Firefly, Castle)
Danai Gurira (Michonne)
Austin Nichols (I don't know Butchie, instead)

charsace

I can't wait for tonight. Was not surprised the 2 kids died they were fucking weak like their dad. Just upset that they took their mother with them.

Carl got soft with the older boy and paid the price. Never again.

Loomba

I can't wait for tonight. Was not surprised the 2 kids died they were fucking weak like their dad. Just upset that they took their mother with them.

Carl got soft with the older boy and paid the price. Never again.

When will they realise that there should be no second chances. Just put a bullet in them. It's backfired on the group multiple times now, people need to show their value from the off or get dead.

quick question. i have optimum online. if i can get my optonline login, will I be able to stream tonight's episode at 9? or is that available only the next day?

When will they realise that there should be no second chances. Just put a bullet in them. It's backfired on the group multiple times now, people need to show their value from the off or get dead.
Acting like The Governor in a community where you're hoping to establish and hold onto a semblance of normalcy is definitely a great idea.

Quazar

quick question. i have optimum online. if i can get my optonline login, will I be able to stream tonight's episode at 9? or is that available only the next day?

Not sure about optimum, but I use my girls sisters AT&T and we have no problems watching. Stream can be weird if using consoles though.

Not sure about optimum, but I use my girls sisters AT&T and we have no problems watching. Stream can be weird if using consoles though.
word, thanks. I'd be streaming on my laptop though but for tonight whether I leave for the city tonight or super early tomorrow morning i'll be watching it on time on tv.

Yeah, I'll be watching this to avoid the spoilers on the internet, I'd only be missing the bathroom break matches anyways.
Kinda related, but I was surprised AMC was airing a commerical/recap of the ep that probably spoiled it for a lot of ppl.

Aired monday night right during better call Saul, saw it a couple more times too.

Leeness

I want to show you (as much of) the new world (that you can see). Please Carl, let me show you (the world without depth perception).

Sorry Coral.

Lesssssgoo! Rick bouta complete his legendary armor set

Rick needs to send out radio broadcast like terminus, but for purpose of finding a bae.

neoism

Dammit. The season finale of this and Wrestlemania are on the same night. :(

dvrs mang.... i never watch this show live.. I fucking cant stand commercials... especially commercials about the show im watching... lol so I let it record on my dvr about 20 minutes so I can skip them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom