• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

This pairing was so obvious. It's been building up for a couple of seasons really. Rick, Michonne and Carl have way too much good chemistry together.

HeySeuss

No just no lol....never wanted that angle with Rick/Mich....

Why? From an evolutionary standpoint, it makes perfect sense. Rick is the alpa male and Michonne is the alpha female.

Plus they're similar in age. It makes sense on multiple levels and it works. They should be together. Neither has to play the damsel in distress because they are both badasses. Now the story doesn't have to slow down because of them.

Why? From an evolutionary standpoint, it makes perfect sense. Rick is the alpa male and Michonne is the alpha female.

Plus they're similar in age. It makes sense on multiple levels and it works. They should be together. Neither has to play the damsel in distress because they are both badasses. Now the story doesn't have to slow down because of them.
also no one can resist them tight jeans for this long

Who was the actor who played Jesus? He did a good job.
really well casted!

Nameless

Maggie/Glenn
Michonne/Rick
Abe/Rosita
Abe/Sasha??
Tara/Denise
Enid/Carl
Aaron/Eric

Poor Daryl hasn't gotten laid in half a decade. It's a shame because him and Beth was definitely gonna to happen.

Boke1879

Maggie/Glenn
Michonne/Rick
Abe/Rosita
Abe/Sasha??
Tara/Denise
Enid/Carl
Aaron/Eric

Poor Daryl hasn't gotten laid in half a decade. It's a shame because him and Beth was definitely gonna to happen.

I really do wonder what happened to Daryl and Carol. Seems like shit just stagnated.

Maggie/Glenn
Michonne/Rick
Abe/Rosita
Abe/Sasha??
Tara/Denise
Enid/Carl
Aaron/Eric

Daryl hasn't gotten laid because Kirkman and the producers want to keep his sexual orientation a mystery. There was potential there with Carol and Beth and they avoided it.

Boke1879

where is carol seems like shes gotten less and less screen time the last 3 episodes...

Yup. I've noticed that to. Wondering if they know where they want to take her character now. But to be fair with all these characters we have now it's kinda hard to balance it out.

neoism

Yup. I've noticed that to. Wondering if they know where they want to take her character now. But to be fair with all these characters we have now it's kinda hard to balance it out.

yea for some reason before they showed the zombie in the woods i thought it was her for some reason...

UGH!!!! Missed the 9:00 showing so I thought I'd catch the 11:00 but I guess AMC wants to shove Better Call Saul in that time slot then followed by comic book men so the next showing is 12:35am.....damnit

Dai101

Banned
Damn furriners playing Jesus. Everyone knows Jesus is American.

Damn right he is!!

6I518AH.jpg

hbkdx12

Tonight's romance, I didn't see that one coming.
It seemed forced to me. The only thing that gave it away was watching her Rick and Carl play house at the start of the episode. That was definitely an intimate moment.

I can't say I saw a whole lot before or outside of that that would suggest they'd ever actually be a "thing" other than ppl just suggesting it needed to happen for their own fantasy/satisfaction

It seemed forced to me. The only thing that gave it away was watching her Rick and Carl play house at the start of the episode. That was definitely an intimate moment.

I can't say I saw a whole lot before or outside of that that would suggest they'd ever actually be a "thing" other than ppl just suggesting it needed to happen for their own fantasy/satisfaction
it has definitely been building for a couple of seasons. There has been groundwork and a special bond and understanding they've always had with eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom