• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to dig out my comics and refresh myself.
google'fied your picture lol

fzIwLPl.png

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I thought Alexandria was in Virginia? I thought they were only a few hours away from DC before Eugene told them it was a lie.

In the story/comics: Yes. In actually filming the show, no.

That "filmed in... Georgia" video at the end of every episode doesn't lie, they film (and have filmed) in Georgia since season 1. They haven't moved anywhere out of the state.

Catdaddy

In the story/comics: Yes. In actually filming the show, no.

That "filmed in... Georgia" video at the end of every episode doesn't lie, they film (and have filmed) in Georgia since season 1. They haven't moved anywhere out of the state.

Are there any winter/snow scenes in the comics? They wont get that in GA.

TheSeks

Are there any winter/snow scenes in the comics? They wont get that in GA.

Uh... yes they will. Mid to upper GA gets snow. I dunno about the southern bits, but I'd wager they get snow. GA and the South-East isn't completely like Florida.

Anyway, AFAIK outside of like one scene(?) no, they haven't filmed in the winter. Mostly because it's easier on Chandler's schedule (IIRC he doesn't do home-schooling? Or didn't until the show took off?) despite the heat wave of GA draining all of them.

TheSeks

According to Google, Barrington House is in Dunn, NC. Is that where it is in the comic, roughly 5 hours south of Alexandria?

Again, the show films closer than the comics/show makes them out to be. Please do not use real life locations for actual distances in the show/comics.

this might sound sadistic as hell but TV SHOW SPOILER

If they really want Negan to be a big ass threat then he should either introduce Judith or Maggie(and her stomach) to Lucille

aparisi2274

this might sound sadistic as hell but TV SHOW SPOILER

If they really want Negan to be a big ass threat then he should either introduce Judith or Maggie(and her stomach) to Lucille

I hope they keep it with Glenn. More of an impact for Maggie, since she is now carrying his kid and he is dead...

Amikami

Banned
Yep this is what I think too. Glen going to live and Maggie meets Lucile.

Uuugh. Its hard to tell but this sounds like a horrible possible spoiler given the context of the conversation. Why is it so hard? Please fix it so other's besides me don't have to see. :(

Abraham's losing his mind, isn't he? They keep zooming the camera in on his face for no apparent reason.
He has been in a crisis lately about going on livin. Not sure what the purpose of keeping going is so he has been risking his life for adrenaline rushes. I think he saw the light when he was being choked. I hope so at least.

hokahey

Wow. That was one of the most faithful to the comics episodes I've seen, and it was a good one.

Comic Spoilers

Abraham bout to get murked next episode. And I firmly believe it will be Glen that meets Lucille. No doubts. I think this season finale is going to be one of the most talked about TV moments in a long time, and could be an all time classic like the moment in the comic is. I don't think people realize how real shit is about to get.

eloestmn

No. He's a definite friend and is still around 50 issues later in the comics.

i just had the thought that Jesus, in the Bible, is the big savior right? Well whats Negans group called again?

This is PURE SPECULATION of course, but what if down the road in the comic or on the show, Jesus turns out to be one of Negans spies or something and hes been a double agent on the low since he first appeared? that would be some shit, especially if he kills Rick, Maggie, or any other important character behind it.

alright, just caught up.

really liked this episode a lot. i didn't like the leader of hill top though. guy was a dick and hoped he'd just bleed out and be killed off so Jesus would take the helm. or maybe i'm just an asshole

i liked seeing all that character development. rick casually just putting his hand on michonne when he's driving...man they're so good together.

even though it was slow, we all know this will get bad pretty soon...

Oh man, Artisan on patrol with Abraham? Don't see that going well.
giphy.gif

I lied...I'm not a (real) artisan :(

SamuraiX-

Content Roundup – Episode 611: “Knots Untie”

yYsvObh.jpg

AMC Inside The Walking Dead:
  • The Making of Episode 611, “Knots Untie” - AMC
  • Inside Episode 611: “Knots Untie” - AMC
  • Preview of Episode 612, “Not Tomorrow Yet” - AMC | International
  • Sneak Peek of Episode 612, “Not Tomorrow Yet” - AMC | International
  • Talking Dead Episode 611 Bonus Scene - Soon
Producer & Cast Interviews:
Critic Reviews:
Talking Dead’s Inside The Dead:
  • This is the fifth episode of the series that Michael Satrazemis has directed. He has been with the show since the beginning. He was first a camera operator, then became a DP, and now also directs.
  • Danai Gurira described shooting this episode's intricate fight scene as “chaotic fun.” She says this moment is a warning to the Hilltop community: “Don't mess with Rick in front of Michonne.”
  • All of the Hilltop residents carry handmade knives and spears to show just how self-sufficient this community is. The weapons were all custom forged for the show by a master blacksmith.
PLEASE SPOILER TAG ALL PREVIEW/PROMO AND GRAPHIC NOVEL DISCUSSION. REVIEW THE OP FOR COMPLETE THREAD RULES ON SPOILERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom