• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifEndz

Good episode. Best one of the mid-season thus far. I'm actually intrigued as to what's going to happen in the war to come. Comic Spoiler
A part of me wonders if it'll be Morgan that gets beaten to death by Negan instead of Glen.

LifEndz

1SvsPhw.jpg

Carl is mispelled (should be "Cooral") and there's no slot for "thangs." Otherwise, this is great.

Edit: Wow....I actually think Maggie looks better sans makeup.

jerry113

Banned
Yup. They got cocky. This is gonna be a rough one.
Michonne feels it.

Heh, Jesus wants in.

I wish the showrunners would've gradually shown the food shortage situation over the past few episodes to make their seemingly sudden decision to fight a group of armed motorcycle gang more plausible.

Nameless

Rick is getting cocky. They have no idea who they're messing with.

A. They're desperate.
B. Rick has been confident in the group's killing ability for a while. "They're screwing with the wrong people".
C. Rewatch what Rick did in "No Sanctuary". You'd be cocky too.

Effect

Carl is mispelled (should be "Cooral") and there's no slot for "thangs." Otherwise, this is great.

Edit: Wow....I actually think Maggie looks better sans makeup.

I can't believe "stuff and thangs" has last so long. Didn't Rick only say it once too back in season 2?

A. They're desperate.
B. Rick has been confident in the group's killing ability for a while. "They're screwing with the wrong people".
C. Rewatch what Rick did in "No Sanctuary". You'd be cocky too.

Well I didn't say there isn't reasons for him to be cocky.

It's gonna be satisfying as a comic reader when comic spoiler
Negan finally shows up and turns Rick's world upside down. This is nothing like The Governor or Terminus.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So now that the Hilltop is revealed, where are they filming it in this town?

"Even fans who know that 'Alexandria' is located in Georgia don't realize that it is actually the next street down from Woodbury," Brittany says. Here, this might help:"

Since Alexandria is a block over. I'd say Hilltop isn't very far from either of them in Senoia.

HeySeuss

"Even fans who know that 'Alexandria' is located in Georgia don't realize that it is actually the next street down from Woodbury," Brittany says. Here, this might help:"

Since Alexandria is a block over. I'd say Hilltop isn't very far from either of them in Senoia.

I thought Alexandria was in Virginia? I thought they were only a few hours away from DC before Eugene told them it was a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom