• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexandria is surrounded by buildings, couldn't they just go get more mattresses?

Shit, there have to be hundreds of mattresses IN Alexandria. The number of mattresses they took would be a couple of McMansion's worth. You'd need a couple of 18 wheelers and at least a day to take all the mattresses that would actually be there. Lazy writing.

Shit, there have to be hundreds of mattresses IN Alexandria. The number of mattresses they took would be a couple of McMansion's worth. You'd need a couple of 18 wheelers and at least a day to take all the mattresses that would actually be there. Lazy writing.

you're assuming no one has taken the surrounding mattresses already....kind of a weird assumption.

For all we know the surrounding area has been raided 100x over. Also "just go get more" is easier said than done considering the last handful of times they've left home they've gotten the shit kicked out of them.

you're assuming no one has taken the surrounding mattresses already....kind of a weird assumption.

For all we know the surrounding area has been raided 100x over. Also "just go get more" is easier said than done considering the last handful of times they've left home they've gotten the shit kicked out of them.

So I guess only the series regulars, and only some of them, ever had mattresses to begin with, based on prior scenes the last couple of seasons?

Come on. That was NOT enough mattresses.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
???

TvDvYEi.jpg
Yep, even knowing they are mattresses I am still hard pressed to see it. Still look like concrete slabs to me.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

Go Getters

Surrounded by enemies and saddled with grief, members of the group hope to find safety at the Hilltop before it's too late.

Tonight's episode was written by Channing Powell, who last co-wrote 6.15 "East" (the one where Carol uses the machine gun hidden in her sleeve to wipe out the group of Saviors) and was directed by Darnell Martin (Grimm, Law & Order), who is making her Walking Dead debut.

Tonight's guest stars on Talking Dead are:

Tom Payne (Jesus)
Xander Berkeley (Gregory)
Kevin Smith (director, Clerks)

Jonogunn

I thought it was slabs of concrete at first until I saw michonne starting to get choked up. Then my mind pieced together that it must have been something more important. Once they showed a different angle I was able to put it together.

I can't look at Jeffrey dean morgan without seeing Negan anymore. The son of a bitch does such a good job of being a douche that u hate that I can't unsee it.

I searched for this thread to see what they were. It looked like something not of this earth.

The way Negan talks is starting to annoy me greatly, everytime he speaks is like "look...what..we...have...here!" Im sick of it.

Thats the point. He is grating. You want them to smash his brains him already

Amikami

Banned
The sheer number of people not understanding they were mattresses definitely has me confused. It's was very obvious to me, but if so many people couldn't tell, then I guess the team should have done better. The people who though it was a spaceship though....
KuGsj.gif

Mediking

Somebody tell Carl to cut his hair and even though I think the hat he wears has some sort of symbolism or something..... he needs to stop wearing it all the time too.

dustyherb

New episode tonight!

Tonight's episode was written by Channing Powell, who last co-wrote 6.15 "East" (the one where Carol uses the machine gun hidden in her sleeve to wipe out the group of Saviors) and was directed by Darnell Martin (Grimm, Law & Order), who is making her Walking Dead debut.

Tonight's guest stars on Talking Dead are:

Tom Payne (Jesus)
Xander Berkeley (Gregory)
Kevin Smith (director, Clerks)
Excited to see more of Jesus, can't wait.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
When can we get Rambo Carol back?

Who knows. But this writer did the episode where Carol pulled her little machine gun magic trick. I feel like ol' girl has some badass left in her.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta admit I didn't know those were mattresses either until after the fact. I was like wtf were those burning stones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom