• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Technically Glenn was supposed to die last season at the dumpsters. This was just some Final Destination shit catching up to him.

JTripper

Curiosity sated. Could've been a strong premiere if they didn't comically drag out the reveal. This is definitely a show that I'll watch on Netflix going forward.

Nah, I think the intro was intentionally done so we can get settled back into TWD since last season ended. It would have felt too easy to just show the death from the first second.

chrono01

I wanted to avoid this thread before the premiere due to fear of spoilers, now that it's over I can finally comment.

...But I don't want to. I'm too depressed. I need a moment. :/

(Incredible episode, though.)

To the guys laughing at Polaroid guy, rememberwhen they snuck into that bunker, they found Polaroids of Lucille's other victims. Some one has to take the pictures

HJ2bwgZ.png

haha

Sanjuro

Not a great start to the season. Luckily, the episode wasn't a complete waste, but the pacing for advertising definitely threw me out quickly.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Maggie still needs a doctor right? lol

Yes, so her going hysterical while having a possible miscarriage (hopefully this is done to give her the proper loss grief over Glenn) was kinda funny in a bad way. I get the grief but they're trying to talk sense into her meanwhile she's standing there like she isn't sick having contractions or anything going on just going "NO! NO!"

I do like that they swerved and gave the comic death to the proper character only AFTER they tried to fake us all out within the first few minutes of the first ones death.

Not totally sure the cliffhanger was worth it, but JDM is absolutely killing it (no pun intended). What a character. The guy absolutely IS Negan.

~Kinggi~

Banned
you see GAF, we now get to look forward to Rick fucking Negans eyeballs with his cock in the most gratuitous way possible.

I look forward to the carnage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom